[SPOILER] Discussion/Speculation Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
There could be leaks from the translators since this movie is going to be dubbed in many languages.

intersteIIarx wrote:
July 16th, 2020, 7:00 pm
Lincoln wrote:
July 16th, 2020, 6:56 pm
Nolan requested to do screening for other people too (he mentioned one of these people in an interview), but now I'm not going to say who is. I know someone who works at one of these theaters in NYC.

And you can stick your comment up your *** ^
I believe you. Since they have signed a NDA, I would ask is the ending satisfying but ambiguous like Inception/TDKR ending? Is the physics and theory hard to follow?
Btw when I said "i know someone" I didn't mean literal, it's not a friend or anyone close to me.
Just it happened that I saw certain tweet, I didn't believe it since i'm far of being gullible so of course lol and I was rude with my reply i think, but this person proved me wrong.

I asked if it is better than Inception, I'm going to wait first if the person answers this. I don't want to come across like an intense fanboy
Last edited by Lincoln on July 16th, 2020, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lincoln wrote:
July 16th, 2020, 9:59 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:
Lincoln wrote:
Nolan requested to do screening for other people too (he mentioned one of these people in an interview), but now I'm not going to say who is. I know someone who works at one of these theaters in NYC.

I believe you. Since they have signed a NDA, I would ask is the ending satisfying but ambiguous like Inception/TDKR ending? Is the physics and theory hard to follow?
Btw when I said "i know someone" I don't mean literal, it's not a friend or anyone close to me.
Just it happened that I saw certain tweet, I didn't believe it since i'm far of being gullible so of course lol and I was rude, but this person proved me wrong.

I asked if it is better than Inception, I'm going to wait first if the person answers this. I don't want to come across like an intense fanboy
Wow! :clap:

Lincoln wrote:
July 16th, 2020, 9:59 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:
Lincoln wrote:

Btw when I said "i know someone" I don't mean literal, it's not a friend or anyone close to me.
Just it happened that I saw certain tweet, I didn't believe it since i'm far of being gullible so of course lol and I was rude, but this person proved me wrong.

Seems valid. If you don't know him, then why are you hiding his twitter @?

New filming photos have surfaced from the Laagna Tee (the highway in Estonia) set.

https://m.kroonika.delfi.ee/article.php?id=86947687

Click at your own risk. I'd consider it a bit spoilery, as there are a few things we have not seen before.

Namely,
A car (blue Subaru) that we haven't seen, with a crew of 4 gunmen.

Also, JDW is pictured, with firefighter pants, but not the matching jacket. It looks like he's wearing the longsleeve shirt we see when he (in the "You are inverted, the world is not" TV spot) goes inverted, and it's implied he gets into the Saab.

One could say, "Well we've seen him in a full firefighter suit, maybe he just took the heavy jacket off in-between takes", and this is part of the firetruck scene. But also pictured is Debicki wearing the red dress, and the same Audi (last digits of license plate CW2).

So I'm thinking he's captured at gunpoint wearing the full firefighter suit. Somehow he gets out of that situation, maybe Pattinson comes to his aid. Then he takes the jacket off, goes through the demon door and into the Saab.

Man, my brain hurts trying to put piece this together :lol:
Last edited by hotsauce32 on July 17th, 2020, 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

hotsauce32 wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 1:51 am
New filming photos have surfaced from the Laagna Tee (the highway in Estonia) set.

Click at your own risk. I'd consider it a bit spoilery, as there are a few things we have not seen before.

Namely,

Also, JDW is pictured, with firefighter pants, but not the matching jacket. It looks like he's wearing the longsleeve shirt we see when he (in the "You are inverted, the world is not") goes inverted, and it's implied he gets into the Saab.

One could say, "Well we've seen him in a full firefighter suit, maybe he just took the heavy jacket off in-between takes", and this is part of the firetruck scene. But also pictured is Debicki wearing the red dress, and the same Audi (last digits of license plate CW2).

So I'm thinking he's captured at gunpoint wearing the full firefighter suit. Somehow he gets out of that situation, maybe Pattinson comes to his aid. Then he takes the jacket off, goes through the demon door and into the Saab.

Damn the plot thickens. The car chase scene is so convoluted. :lol:

For those interested in spoilers, can we have a discussion here?

Debicki is holding a Shakespeare 'book' here. I suspect that could be the script of Tenet she was reading to prevent leaks to the public? Or could the book make a actual experience in the movie?

Will Nolan allow his crew member to read Shakespeare during filming and not focus on the next scene?? :lol:

https://m.kroonika.delfi.ee/article.php ... OLxeAwIOWB

hotsauce32 wrote:

Namely,

Also, JDW is pictured, with firefighter pants, but not the matching jacket. It looks like he's wearing the longsleeve shirt we see when he (in the "You are inverted, the world is not" TV spot) goes inverted, and it's implied he gets into the Saab.

Nothing new

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
July 16th, 2020, 9:32 am
i think pattinson is a good guy but i don't mind the twist
My guess is Pattinson is the antihero & antagonist in movie, a villain with good intentions like Ozymandias in Watchmen & Thanos in IW!

hotsauce32 wrote:

Namely,

Old pics lol and we’ve discussed this before.
the Tallinn car sequence is complicated with multiple parities involved and JDW returning sans fireman jacket was corroborated with his footage of his stunt double