The Official Rank the Performances of the Cast Thread!

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
My ranking:
Caine

Pattinson

Debicki

Branagh
Washington
Kapadia
A.T. Johnson

The Rest

How would you rank this cast in Nolan's filmography?
As lead go, I liked JDW better than Whitehead and maybe even than Bale in TDK. But less than McConnaughey or Bale in TDKR...
As sidekick go, I think Pattinson is really great, his part is more interesting than any sidekick in Inception so I liked him better than them. If you consider him a sidekick (but he could be a co-lead as well), Eckhart is probably my favourite with Pattinson, Rylance and Hardy in Dunkirk.
As actress go, Debicki doesn't top Foy+Chastain but is on par with Hathaway's Catwoman or Cotillard's Mal for me.
As villain go, I love Branagh's performance. It's not Ledger, but for me it's as much fun to watch as Bane or Robin Williams in Insomnia and more than Cillian Murphy's Scarecrow.
As Michael Caine go, he doesn't have enough material to compete with what he achieved in TDKR or Interstellar... But I love his scene. Honestly, if it wasn't him, and the great comedy timing between him and JDW, this would be the scene where people would stop trying to understand...

Best
Robert
Clemence

Great
Kenneth (warmed on me, hes like a classic Gary Oldman b villain)
Aaron
Jeremy

Good
Michael
Elizabeth (didnt get much to work with and overacted rarely)
John David (charismatic af but 'technically' lacking)
Fiona
Himesh (super underused)

Bad
Dimple
Martin (ouchie)

Pattinson
JDW
Debicki
Poesy
Caine
Kapadia
ATJ