Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Oku
The IMAX Laser 1.43 near me has been showing TENET for like the past 2+ months.

I wonder what the record for longest IMAX run is, because I'm pretty sure that they got it lol

Ticket prices have recently been lowered to ~$9, so it's hell of a bargain too.

Oku wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 10:42 am
The IMAX Laser 1.43 near me has been showing TENET for like the past 2+ months.

I wonder what the record for longest IMAX run is, because I'm pretty sure that they got it lol

Ticket prices have recently been lowered to ~$9, so it's hell of a bargain too.
which theater is that? :wtf:

Well that sucks. At least it's not immediate, still have through Thursday to catch a showing at Irvine.

It looks like the last IMAX theater to be playing Tenet in the Los Angeles area is the AMC Orange 30. Has anyone seen it there?

https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theat ... -orange-30

AMC website states it's Laser (single, I presume). LFE lists dimensions at 29' by 57' which is puny compared to Irvine (67.7' by 88')

AMC Metreon in SF is also listing laser. Kind of strange, I never would have expected that. Biggest one in the world, as far as I know.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 2:50 am
AMC Metreon in SF is also listing laser. Kind of strange, I never would have expected that. Biggest one in the world, as far as I know.
Metreon is not laser...look at the showing not the label of the room.

Today was the last day for 70mm at the AMC Metreon. Just messaged AMC and they are switching to Laser now.

jjm8750 wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 12:52 am
Today was the last day for 70mm at the AMC Metreon. Just messaged AMC and they are switching to Laser now.
Dang, never got to check it out there! The Esquire here in Sacramento just wasn't quite the same impact as the Metreon. :(

London Science Museum have just put up their first (science documentary) tickets in preparation for re-opening following their refurbishment. Hopefully, as one of only two cinemas in Europe that now have the capacity for both 70mm and laser IMAX in 1.43:1, and (alongside the BFI Odeon) it doubling the mega-screens available in London again, we'll get some Nolan screenings including Tenet next year!