Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
danevito wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 6:24 pm
Dobson wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 7:25 pm
danevito wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 5:35 pm

Are you referring to CineStar Original and IMAX in Berlin? I was planing on a trip there this summer to watch Tenet. I used to travel to London and watch all Nolan premieres on the BFI IMAX since TDKR in 2012. But I've heard a lot of good things about 4K Laser and that it can beat 70mm even, so I'm very excited. Some friends have already been to the Berlin Cinema and says its great. They even show movies without subtitles with English sound.

What is the other IMAX screen you talked about that is not yet finished? will it also be 1.43 AR IMAX?

In Sweden we only have LieMAX theaters for feature movies.
I think he's referring to Sinsheim with the first one, while the second one being Speyer I guess.
The IMAX in Berlin is permanently closed though :(
Any news one the Sony CineStar in Berlin? Where can I read more about if they will open or not?
They won't, it's closed forever.

there goes my imax plans.

I'm going to the IMAX in Sinsheim here in Germany, this will be my third IMAX Nolan-movie after seeing TDKR in London and Dunkirk in Grand Canyon IMAX in Tusayan.
I hope there's a early screening like in London at 6am :clap:
Last edited by Melzen on July 8th, 2020, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oku
Why did you miss Interstellar?

Oku wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 11:25 am
Why did you miss Interstellar?
I don't know, I asked me the same thing years ago. Maybe there was no IMAX screening in Sinsheim or I thought the Laser IMAX image isn't the "real thing".
I can't remember. The other two screenings was in connection with a holiday in London and US.

Oku
Oh right yeah, 'cause Interstellar was in November, which is a much more chaotic month than July, which is a relaxed summer vacation month; that makes sense lol

Things are slowly but surely falling into place now.

Hopefully the US can get an IMAX 3 year anniversary showing before the untitled Christopher Nolan film in 2023. Can’t wait to watch two Christopher Nolan movies for first time in theaters.

Krungsri IMAX at Siam Paragon in Bangkok ('cause I live there and the theater is practically the ONLY IMAX theater capable of showing Nolan's films in IMAX 70mm).

As for now, I'm still waiting confirmation from the official localized IMAX Facebook page to confirm if they're gonna show it in film or not (of which I think they probably will).