Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
giodashorts wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 11:54 am
SINCEPTION wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 10:57 am
I finally watched it on IMAX 70m last night at Universal City Walk. Man that was so loud, but the image quality 😳😍
I'm going to go soon, as well—how does it compare to the IMAX laser projection at Irvine. I imagine the sound would be "louder" and more "felt"—in my past experience with 15/70 Nolan films, the sound was very loud—loud where you can feel it in your chest, sort of thing. And at Irvine, while it was loud, it didn't feel as loud as the 15/70 screenings I had gone to over the years.

At the opera siege, when Protagonist and the other men around him begin to run, as the swat team moves into the auditorium—synchronized to the beat of the score; can that moment be felt "more" due to the sound?
It's definitely a LOT more louder and just more powerful. They have the sound mixing in that auditorium perfected, after all, it is Nolan's go to theatre for test screenings and dailies in the US. Also, Irvine was only single laser so the picture there never opened up entirely to 1.43:1. So Universal Citywalk, being IMAX70MM projection, is the only way for you to see the full picture down here in SoCal.

Any US folks - or elsewhere really - is the film still showing where you are? UK cinemas reopening next week and nowhere will be showing it over the new few weeks in any case...including the BFI IMAX. :?

will be gutting to have missed one's shot to see it entirely (until they maybe bring it back at the BFI when there's less new releases) because of...*gestures around*

KEM
antovolk wrote:
May 13th, 2021, 1:19 pm
Any US folks - or elsewhere really - is the film still showing where you are? UK cinemas reopening next week and nowhere will be showing it over the new few weeks in any case...including the BFI IMAX. :?

will be gutting to have missed one's shot to see it entirely (until they maybe bring it back at the BFI when there's less new releases) because of...*gestures around*
Not where I live but man, I would kill for this movie to be put back in theaters