Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
dragon_phoenix wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 1:25 pm
hotsauce32 wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 1:04 pm
SINCEPTION wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 12:31 pm
I literally had two people sitting in front of me and two in the row behind me towards my left side
Man, I'd write to corporate about that. On the Regal site, they're only selling every other row. Looking at specifically Irvine Spectrum, their IMAX is supposed to only be seating rows A, C, E, G, I, and K (skipping B, D, F, and H).

Regal either purposefully opened up those seats in the system and sold them to make some extra cash, at the risk of propagating infection by seating people too close together, or people were sitting in the wrong seats (which I would still put Regal at fault for; they should have ushers monitoring, or at least idiot-proof the rows that are supposed to be blocked off by roping them off or something, so people don't sit there).
you should make a phone call to Regal about this incident. Those people probably entered without tickets?

In my last 2 outing at Regal, no one checked my tickets. I could have watched the movie without purchasing a ticket.
Maybe a couple of them entered without tickets, but like I said, the top 5 or 6 rows, there were no such a thing as every other row.

They had only one person at their giant entrance for checking tix. One bathroom was a disaster. The IMAX room itself, I doubt it was even cleaned for 10pm showing, a couple of seats had popcorns and chips all over them. They were completely understaffed for Saturday night showings.

October 9th Los Angeles theaters can reopen.

neb4ever wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 12:02 am
October 9th Los Angeles theaters can reopen.
Lolol almost on 10/10😁

Source?

Going to the Irvine Spectrum this Saturday

Edit.
I could not see it due to Covid exposure. Waiting for my results now. Hope I am negative so I can see it next weekend. Hopefully regal is still open next weekend.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 5:49 pm
Going to the Irvine Spectrum this Saturday

Edit.
I could not see it due to Covid exposure. Waiting for my results now. Hope I am negative so I can see it next weekend. Hopefully regal is still open next weekend.
I hope you’re negative 🙏🏼

But I think they’re closing on Thursday!

Also the first post is updated

Regal Irvine closing on Thursday.

neb4ever wrote:
October 6th, 2020, 2:01 pm
Regal Irvine closing on Thursday.
Absolute catastrophe

KEM
Looks like no one is going now...

Regal closing means no IMAX viewing for me. Going to a small independent theater this weekend.