Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Anyone been to Regal Edwards Spectrum Irvine IMAX? Are they getting a IMAX 70mm print? I think they did with Dunkirk.

neb4ever wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 1:45 pm
Anyone been to Regal Edwards Spectrum Irvine IMAX? Are they getting a IMAX 70mm print? I think they did with Dunkirk.
I'm going to guess that they will.

neb4ever wrote:
That’s correct, they showed Dunkirk in 70mm but some guess they might show it in Laser, and if it’s single or dual, there hasn’t been any confirmation yet.

SINCEPTION wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 4:26 pm
neb4ever wrote:
That’s correct, they showed Dunkirk in 70mm but some guess they might show it in Laser, and if it’s single or dual, there hasn’t been any confirmation yet.
I’m betting against Irvine Spectrum getting 70mm. We’ve had confirmation that CityWalk, San Francisco and Sacramento as well as Lincoln Square will get a print when they reopen, but nothing else. And they have single laser.

neb4ever wrote:
Anyone know when they will open?

The Special One wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 9:17 pm
neb4ever wrote:
Well, Cinepolis in Orange County is opening this Friday, so possibly this weekend I would assume. Hopefully they still have the IMAX 70mm projector.

The Special One wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 9:17 pm
neb4ever wrote:

Hopefully Edwards Ontario Palace IMAX gets a print. They don't have laser, it would be a shame if they only showed it in xenon.

Last time Ill bother yall.

Any Nolan fans here seen Tenet at Amc Tysons 16 yet? If so, can you attest to how much of the screen was filled up? Thanks for any help :thumbup:

Thinking bout taking the trip for my 2nd/3rd viewing

DarkChocolateOreo wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 11:21 am
Last time Ill bother yall.

Any Nolan fans here seen Tenet at Amc Tysons 16 yet? If so, can you attest to how much of the screen was filled up? Thanks for any help :thumbup:

Thinking bout taking the trip for my 2nd/3rd viewing
Tysons is 40 by 65 feet, 1.62:1. It’s not tall enough for the 1.43 picture, so it will have single laser projecting 1.90:1. It’s still bigger than the average LieMAX.