Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
warhero wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 7:43 pm
I usually go to the Universal city walk or Ontario Edwards IMAX theaters for Nolan's films, but considering going over to Las Vegas AMC Town Square to watch Tenet. Anyone know the best row for the IMAX theater there? Would really appreciate the help if anyone's been to that auditorium there before. The screen is a little smaller than the usual IMAX theaters, so it's quite difficult to assess which row would be the best, since I would probably want to sit closer than usual to compensate.
Traveling down to that same IMAX myself for the Thursday showing.

El Especial wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 7:44 pm
warhero wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 7:43 pm
I usually go to the Universal city walk or Ontario Edwards IMAX theaters for Nolan's films, but considering going over to Las Vegas AMC Town Square to watch Tenet. Anyone know the best row for the IMAX theater there? Would really appreciate the help if anyone's been to that auditorium there before. The screen is a little smaller than the usual IMAX theaters, so it's quite difficult to assess which row would be the best, since I would probably want to sit closer than usual to compensate.
Traveling down to that same IMAX myself for the Thursday showing.
Sent you a PM!

it's so tempting to book a flight to las vegas to watch Tenet on labor day weekend. dammit.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 2:42 am
it's so tempting to book a flight to las vegas to watch Tenet on labor day weekend. dammit.
Do it

El Especial wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 2:55 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 2:42 am
Do it
then the Inception sequel can be about how Nolan planted the seed in your mind that you needed to see his movie, which grew into the idea that caused you to spread covid across America. :D

According to the state’s county status tracker, the counties that can reopen indoor theaters with these modifications include Alpine (minimal), Calaveras (substantial), Del Norte (moderate), El Dorado (substantial), Humboldt (moderate), Lake (substantial), Lassen (substantial), Mariposa (moderate), Modoc (minimal), Mono (moderate), Napa (substantial), Nevada (substantial), Plumas (moderate), San Diego (substantial), San Francisco (substantial), Shasta (moderate), Sierra (substantial), Siskiyou (moderate), Trinity (moderate) and Tuolumne (minimal).

Indoor theaters in L.A. County must remain closed under these guidelines, but outdoor operations can reopen with modifications.
WB must be jumping for joy, this news came just in time for TENET premier next week!

Anyone ever been to Edwards Mira Mesa IMAX, close to San Diego? Is it good quality, screen wise, sound wise? Considering going here vs Las Vegas.

Realistically, do you guys think theatres in San Diego will be ready by September 3rd to open? I bought a ticket to see it in Vegas this Monday. But I’m really not looking forward to this 5 hour drive from LA.