Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 2:08 pm

But he was there last week! Doesn't that hold any credible value??
¿Did they measure the screen while there? I didnt say how soon I was there (ie very very very recently)

DarkChocolateOreo wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 2:12 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 2:08 pm

But he was there last week! Doesn't that hold any credible value??
¿Did they measure the screen while there? I didnt say how soon I was there (ie very very very recently)
I was hoping you'd catch onto my extreme sarcasm, haha.

I thought about it for a second but yea...sarcasm hard :?

I’m in Los Angeles. I won’t go until theatres reopen here. I’m not going to travel. It will be tough avoiding the spoilers I think. Once it reopens I will try to go to one of the nice Hollywood theatres.

Forum Pro
Law
Yeah I'm driving to Connecticut to see this lol.

anikom15 wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 2:45 pm
I’m in Los Angeles. I won’t go until theatres reopen here. I’m not going to travel. It will be tough avoiding the spoilers I think. Once it reopens I will try to go to one of the nice Hollywood theatres.
If Arclight Hollywood shows it in 70mm, I’m definitely going there too (especially at the dome), I hope they give away booklets too🤓

MaxContract wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 11:17 am
Wow, so I guess this means the AMC Navy Pier IMAX is definitely going to stay closed then...

Also the Indianapolis IMAX theater isn't requiring masks so that is very unsafe to go to
:cry:

-Vader

Anyone know what time tickets for non-advanced showings go on sale tomorrow?

MaxContract wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 11:17 am
Wow, so I guess this means the AMC Navy Pier IMAX is definitely going to stay closed then...

Also the Indianapolis IMAX theater isn't requiring masks so that is very unsafe to go to
Wouldn’t be too sure - got an Ad on YouTube just now that said “see it in IMAX And 70 mm in Chicago” at the end. Is there another IMAX theater in Chicago?

anikom15 wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 2:45 pm
Not that it's a great alternative, but for the sake of spoiler avoidance, are you willing to take a hit in overall theatrical experience to check it out at a drive-in?

Although I'm going to see it in Reno next week, I'd like to give the drive-in a shot later when I catch it a second time before California starts opening everything up, since that might not be until October.