Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Wow, kind of a dick move to just go live with no announcement. I've been following all their pages all day refreshing here and there. Ended up getting tickets at Indy on Weds Sep 2 at 6PM. Then when regular tickets go on sale for Thurs Sep 3 I'll get some for that day too.

I bought tickets in Reno for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 5:00 PM (just a regular digital screening). I don't think the digital IMAX in Reno is doing the early release. No one else has bought tickets yet here so I ain't worried 'bout dat dere COVID doe. :D

I'm expecting to go to the Tuesday show. Basically, I'm quarantining with my mother and kind of have to "sneak out" to Reno, so I gotta find a showtime when she's on a shift and I can return. Mondays she normally works till 8:30, but Tuesdays and Wednesdays she works till 10:30, so that's when I have my best chance.

Then I guess I'll wait till California opens up to see it future times (assuming it's any good), hopefully in SF at some point for a 15/70mm showing.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 7:24 pm
I bought tickets in Reno for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 5:00 PM (just a regular digital screening). I don't think the digital IMAX in Reno is doing the early release. No one else has bought tickets yet here so I ain't worried 'bout dat dere COVID doe. :D

I'm expecting to go to the Tuesday show. Basically, I'm quarantining with my mother and kind of have to "sneak out" to Reno, so I gotta find a showtime when she's on a shift and I can return. Mondays she normally works till 8:30, but Tuesdays and Wednesdays she works till 10:30, so that's when I have my best chance.

Then I guess I'll wait till California opens up to see it future times (assuming it's any good), hopefully in SF at some point for a 15/70mm showing.
Yeah I don't see Galaxy selling them yet.
https://www.galaxytheatres.com/movie-th ... =8/31/2020

But enjoy. I might see you when they release it at AMC Metreon.

SINCEPTION wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 7:29 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 7:24 pm

Yeah I don't see Galaxy selling them yet.
https://www.galaxytheatres.com/movie-th ... =8/31/2020

But enjoy. I might see you when they release it at AMC Metreon.
For sure! Hopefully we'll be ready for it when it is!

I bought a bunch of seats in the last row at Cinemark and Seven Bridges to get added social distancing for safety for August 31st, with two rows between my seats and the rows in front.

Still undecided. May opt to wait and be safer.

-Vader

Got my tickets for Regal Lincolnshire IMAX GO GO GO!@!!!!!

Vader182 wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 7:32 pm
I bought a bunch of seats in the last row at Cinemark and Seven Bridges to get added social distancing for safety for August 31st, with two rows between my seats and the rows in front.

Still undecided. May opt to wait and be safer.

-Vader
Holy shit, I didn't even think about that. That's smart (and in some cases it could be expensive, but it's well worth it to stay safe).

I sure hope you can feel somewhat comfortable in a theater given the spacing, after we had a small discussion on it compared to that of indoor dining.

Forum Pro
Law
Anyone know if Connecticut is opening? Looks like NJ/NY ain't gona open.

Damn my theater is sold out already for Monday