Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Tickets for the 26th of august in Brussel are secured :)

A quick reminder that tickets are going up in the UK and most places around the world (outside the US/Canada) tomorrow. Some are already up....

antovolk wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 5:35 pm
A quick reminder that tickets are going up in the UK and most places around the world (outside the US/Canada) tomorrow. Some are already up....
:clap:

Midnight here, just got mine for the 26th. First screening 13.30 in IMAX, the second on regular 70mm film (not IMAX) later that evening. Draging my wife to both screenings. :) :ugeek:

As a Californian, the question is should my first viewing be at a drive-in at the beginning of September, or should I wait until indoor theaters are eventually allowed to open to see it in IMAX?

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 6:41 pm
As a Californian, the question is should my first viewing be at a drive-in at the beginning of September, or should I wait until indoor theaters are eventually allowed to open to see it in IMAX?
I've been asking myself that same question, leaning towards drive-in option - if there is one!

i actually hate drive-ins so

that's a no go for me.

-Vader

It's IMAX or bust for me. Don't care how long I have to wait.

BFI IMAX opening from the 21st with tickets available imminently! Website being updated.

Uno
Reserved my seats on the 26th and 27th. Watching it by myself on the first day and with my friends after. :gonf: