Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Melzen wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 10:55 am
I'm going to the IMAX in Sinsheim here in Germany, this will be my third IMAX Nolan-movie after seeing TDKR in London and Dunkirk in Grand Canyon IMAX in Tusayan.
I hope there's a early screening like in London at 6am :clap:
what happened to that IMAX theater in Germany that was supposed to open and to be 124ft wide and 72ft tall?

SINCEPTION wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 7:47 pm
Melzen wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 10:55 am
I'm going to the IMAX in Sinsheim here in Germany, this will be my third IMAX Nolan-movie after seeing TDKR in London and Dunkirk in Grand Canyon IMAX in Tusayan.
I hope there's a early screening like in London at 6am :clap:
what happened to that IMAX theater in Germany that was supposed to open and to be 124ft wide and 72ft tall?
Are they going to dubb the movie to german or will there also be English audio?

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 6:05 pm
Hopefully the US can get an IMAX 3 year anniversary showing before the untitled Christopher Nolan film in 2023. Can’t wait to watch two Christopher Nolan movies for first time in theaters.
lmao

Checked with the only IMAX theater in our country and planning on seeing it in September at some point. Regular theaters first. Cant wait!

Still hoping for the BFI IMAX in Waterloo but no opening date yet. Hopefully now masks are becoming mandatory in venues from August 8th they'll feel a little more confident sharing plans.

RrobynneUK wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 7:35 am
Still hoping for the BFI IMAX in Waterloo but no opening date yet. Hopefully now masks are becoming mandatory in venues from August 8th they'll feel a little more confident sharing plans.
Everyone will come dressed as Bane you would think they would do a fan rerun of the dark knight trilogy.

This is in Chicago
The details of the U.S. release of Tenet are clearly still being ironed out, but the Music Box Theatre has confirmed that it will be screening a 70mm print of the film—though the date of its premiere is still TBD. The Lakeview theater confirmed its plans to screen Nolan's new film on its rare 70mm projection system in an email sent to Music Box members this afternoon.
https://www.timeout.com/chicago/news/mu ... lly-080320

El Especial wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 8:07 pm
This is in Chicago
The details of the U.S. release of Tenet are clearly still being ironed out, but the Music Box Theatre has confirmed that it will be screening a 70mm print of the film—though the date of its premiere is still TBD. The Lakeview theater confirmed its plans to screen Nolan's new film on its rare 70mm projection system in an email sent to Music Box members this afternoon.

I'll be going there opening night if the IMAX theater in Lincolnshire and/or Navy Pier aren't open by then.

KEM
El Especial wrote:
This is in Chicago
Might have to take a road trip with my friends for that...

geozou1 wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 9:48 pm
El Especial wrote:
This is in Chicago

I'll be going there opening night if the IMAX theater in Lincolnshire and/or Navy Pier aren't open by then.
Lucky boy