Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
TeddyBlass wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 8:37 pm
speedy117 wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 8:22 pm
TeddyBlass wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 7:29 pm
Well that infographic leaves out IMAX with Laser (which wasn't a thing for Interstellar)

IMAX with Laser
IMAX Xenon
Standard 2k/4k
Does IMAX 70mm and IMAX Laser have the same aspect ratio?
In most cases yes.

There are some dual 4k laser pjs that aren't (i.e., TCL Chinese Theater) and there is also a new single 4k laser pj that is replacing many of the older 2k xenon pjs. Typically that will be replacing the much weaker xenon system as opposed to 15/70 systems.
TCL screensize is a sham too! It's just a beautiful, iconic theater

Alex moved out here six years ago now. We saw Interstellar out here. I'm pretty new to the scene tho.

Love the Metreon IMAX ♡

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 10:30 pm
Alex moved out here six years ago now. We saw Interstellar out here. I'm pretty new to the scene tho.

Love the Metreon IMAX ♡
Oh nice, hopefully I get to meet you guys. I haven't been there, I was planning the second weekend of Tenet's release to head to bay area.

Any plans for new Tees? :p

We had a lot planned that was put on hold due to COVID. Despite only living a mile apart, I've only seen Alex twice since lockdown started.

We want to make more shirts, and hopefully do some Tenet themed ones just before or around release.

Metreon is a massive screen! I thought the one back in Florida was big, but I'm pretty sure Metreon is second biggest in the US.

To kickstart things my go to cinema just announced, that both Inception and Interstellar will be screened in IMAX for two weeks starting on June 8. This will be followed by The Dark Knight Trilogy in IMAX from June 25 leading up to the release of Tenet. Papa Nolan is making it hard to stay at home.

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 12:13 am
We had a lot planned that was put on hold due to COVID. Despite only living a mile apart, I've only seen Alex twice since lockdown started.

We want to make more shirts, and hopefully do some Tenet themed ones just before or around release.

Metreon is a massive screen! I thought the one back in Florida was big, but I'm pretty sure Metreon is second biggest in the US.
Oh it would be awesome to have new tshirts :twothumbsup: :gonf:

Yeah I think the one in NYC is just a few feet wider than Metreon :wtf: thinking of it gives me chills

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 12:13 am

I'd love to see a TENET shirt with the flipped E and T seeing as how we apparently won't be seeing anything official in that regard anymore. :oops:
Unless you selling them would be a copyright issue in itself... :evil:

We will be avoiding logos and titles for copyright issues likely. Our ideas revolve using ideas within the movies themselves. Like perhaps a Fischer Morrow shirt from the Inception universe. Should be some cool opportunities within the Tenet universe as well.

:thumbup:
Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 12:12 am
We will be avoiding logos and titles for copyright issues likely. Our ideas revolve using ideas within the movies themselves. Like perhaps a Fischer Morrow shirt from the Inception universe. Should be some cool opportunities within the Tenet universe as well.
Is he officially in this or is this a theory?