Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I won't be seeing it in IMAX, but I'll see it in sweet 70mm in here (Imperial in Copenhagen):

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 5:03 pm
SINCEPTION wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 8:17 pm
TeddyBlass wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 7:52 pm
AMC Metreon 16 in SF 🤞
Nice, maybe we can meet up :gonf:
We'll see what the world is like. Might have to say hi from a distance :P :gonf:
sounds like a good plan :D I'll wave my NF Inception tshirt :D :gonf:

User of Interest wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:24 am
I won't be seeing it in IMAX, but I'll see it in sweet 70mm in here (Imperial in Copenhagen):
wow! :wtf: :wtf: That's an amazing theater!

I watched Interstellar in both 70mm and then IMAX 15/70mm and the difference is huge. Not worth it on 70 cinemascope.

Forum Pro
SINCEPTION wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 2:36 pm
hotsauce32 wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 1:39 pm
VIP_agent wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 5:06 am
This might have been answered already but is there any news on AMC Universal Citywalk being open anytime soon?
Nolan's been known to host press screenings there, so I feel like that's the one he's really going to be fighting for to get open
Won't be surprised they hold it actually at IMAX headquarter
Believe it or not, IMAX Headquarters doesn't have an IMAX70MM auditorium. His 15perf70mm dailies tend to be screened at Universal Citywalk's auditorium. They have a close working relationship with him. He also hosted a special screening of Dunkirk for Hollywood's biggest names there about a week before it was released to the public. I wouldn't be surprised if he plans on doing the same for Tenet.

SINCEPTION wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 12:43 pm
TeddyBlass wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 5:03 pm
SINCEPTION wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 8:17 pm

Nice, maybe we can meet up :gonf:
We'll see what the world is like. Might have to say hi from a distance :P :gonf:
sounds like a good plan :D I'll wave my NF Inception tshirt :D :gonf:
:gonf:

I'll be with Alex too :batman:

Michaelf2225 wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 7:57 pm
king of prussia IMAX in 15/70mm if they still have the projector since dunkirk. they renovated last year but kept the 1.43 screen, so i’m assuming they do

i’ll go to the NYC one if not (and ny is open lol)
Since The Dark Knight I've seen every Nolan movie at this IMAX theater opening night. Hoping to keep the streak going with Tenet.

I was planning on making a trip to Lincoln Square this time around but who knows if that'll happen now.

Question for those who live in the Orange County, CA area...
My plan is to watch Tenet in 70mm IMAX @ the Regal in Irvine Spectrum.
However, after doing some research, is it true that Regal removed the 70mm IMAX projector?
I know there was a major renovation to the theater (I went to a screening of SW: TROS; really to watch the Prologue) and it looked pretty incomplete. I'm not sure if they finished or not. You know, COVID happened...
Then I found this link: https://www.change.org/p/help-save-the- ... e-spectrum
So... yeah. :(
Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

If so... *sigh* ... well, at least I got to witness "Dunkirk" in glorious 70mm IMAX.

To be fair I prefer the Dual 4K IMAX with Laser over 70mm anyways.

User of Interest wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:24 am
Isn't 70mm and 1570 IMAX the same thing?