Rate The Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

How would you rate the latest trailer #3 for TENET?

Poll ended at May 29th, 2020, 1:11 am

1%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
1%
7%
36%
33%
21%

Total votes: 70

I want to shake the hand of the guy who decided shooting at the Amalfi Coast was a good idea. Fuck what a gorgeous location, and gorgeous shots as well.

On a side note I want to go on a date with Debicki driving her on my boat in Italy.

It’s a strong 8 for me - on my first watch I honestly thought it was a really bizarre trailer, but now that I’m rewatching it, I’m liking it a lot more. I even liked the score this time around lol.

Solid 8 here too. Trailer 2 is a 9, maybe even close to 10 for me. That trailer just did it for me, mainly because of the darker/horror music.

Trailer 3 gives us a lot of great shots and with each viewing I like it more and more. Im fully ready to see this masterpiece!

Love it but shows too much. So I'd have to go with 9, but would have preferred a 8.

I was thinking it may have shown too much, but then again think of the second full trailer for Inception which ended with the full shot of the crumbling limbo city, and it even showed the exploding mountain fortress. The 2nd trailer for TDK (which I must've seen two hundred times before seeing the film) had money shots of the hospital blowing up and even the flipping of the truck, so... I wouldn't be afraid of the Tenet trailer showing too much. Especially since I have a feeling that there are a few major set pieces we haven't even had a glimpse of.

DHOPW42 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 4:06 am
I don't know about you guys, but when I saw those title cards for the previous Nolan movies, it felt so great...
100% agree. Can't believe so many people disliked that.

Trailer is a solid 8 for me too, almost gave it a 9.

9/10, just for the fact we don't know everything still after 3 trailers and a prologue. I wish they made trailers like these for all movies. Shows you just enough without giving away whole money shots. The airplane crash is gonna look awesome, glad we didn't get to see it totally right now.

I remember the trailer of Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation to show the airplane taking of shot as a whole, took a bit away from the spectacle seeing it in the movie. Just my opinion of course.

Ruth wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:20 am
It’s a strong 8 for me - on my first watch I honestly thought it was a really bizarre trailer, but now that I’m rewatching it, I’m liking it a lot more. I even liked the score this time around lol.
It's definitely improving upon rewatch.