Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Silfan wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:59 pm
Vader182 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:52 pm
Silfan wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:51 pm

So generic..this doesn't fit nolan.
correct, Nolan never has cheesy dialogue

-Vader
besides TDKR and batman begins, no.
personelly i like most of his dialogue. i find it sharp but drametic. but this..is his wrost yet.
I don't understand why people are worrying about this one line so much. I'm sure this won't ruin your viewing experience.

speedy117 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:10 pm
You guys notice when he's fighting the dude at the end, the bullet holes in the glass go away. It looks so sick, can't wait to see it.
Took me a few watches to notice that. Then my eyes got wide. So damn cool.

speedy117 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:04 pm
Silfan wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:59 pm
Vader182 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:52 pm

correct, Nolan never has cheesy dialogue

-Vader
besides TDKR and batman begins, no.
personelly i like most of his dialogue. i find it sharp but drametic. but this..is his wrost yet.
I don't understand why people are worrying about this one line so much. I'm sure this won't ruin your viewing experience.
You guys are judging it bc it's out of context. I agree with what you're saying but i challenge you to go back and watch the inception and interstellar trailer and listen to the dialogue as if you knew nothing about the movie and were hearing it for the first time.

Additionally, Nolan said that the movie was going to dabble over numerous genres, so a little comedy will be in the movie. and yeah i know you may think it's "cheesy", but i encourage you to consider context before judging

Silfan wrote:
El Especial wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:01 pm

How would you like to die?

Old.

You chose the wrong profession.

You're joking right? Nolan has some of the worst and cheesy dialogue in this history of movies.

MURPH: Why'd you name me Murph?

COOPER: Murphy's law!

That whole exchange was totally cringe. And let's not forget, this is the director who brought us one of the worst, if not the worst, death scenes in movie history. You can't say this line or that line doesn't fit because it's generic when Nolan is the master of generic.

gropercity wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:23 pm
Silfan wrote:
El Especial wrote:

Old.

You're joking right? Nolan has some of the worst and cheesy dialogue in this history of movies.

That whole exchange was totally cringe. And let's not forget, this is the director who brought us one of the worst, if not the worst, death scenes in movie history. You can't say this line or that line doesn't fit because it's generic when Nolan is the master of generic.
Lmao Chill.. In the History of Movies, you don't watch many movies do you?

Was about to post the shot with the red lighting of Aaron Taylor Johnson, but you guys already spotted him.

I think this one might also be him, but it's difficult to tell since it's a fast-moving, quick shot, and the actor in question has a mask on. But I'm speculating ATJ because it looks like his hair.

Or maybe his stunt double, I dunno if they would actually let ATJ lean out of a moving car like that

Maximillian wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:26 pm
gropercity wrote:
Silfan wrote:

Lmao Chill.. In the History of Movies, you don't watch many movies do you?
If we go through all the cheesy lines in Nolan's career we'd all be on dairy overload!

gropercity wrote:
Silfan wrote:
El Especial wrote:

Old.

i actually really like that exchange. didn't found anything wrong or generic with it. and the music hits you right at the right moment. i got pretty emotional in the first time i watched that scene. it may be melodramtic, but it's not something i've seen in 100 other films, contrary to the line "How would you like to die? > Old. > You chose the wrong profession." that gives me deja vu to a lot of other films.

Cringe ?? really ? i feel like that word has lost all meaning now, people use for stuff i cant comprehend the why and how of, wow.

gropercity wrote:
Silfan wrote:
El Especial wrote:

Old.

You really haven't seen a lot of movies if you think Nolan has one or the worst and cheesy dialogue in movie history.