Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Lincoln wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:34 am
Yeah i'm going to lower my expectations. Trailer may not have much new footage.
What makes you think this, though?

From the first trailer, its clear, like i said, its about the meeting of the forward time with the backward time...chasing car, tenet title coming, the man dragging towards them and so on....
I feel is original, and in the next 5 years other movies will follow somehow this idea , like Inception did for other

Bacon wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:39 am
Nomis wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:30 am
Except that I didn't merge the trailer #3 thread with the trailer #2 thread. Someone else did. Maybe I'll turn it around by merging that back with this one...

edit: now I see the posts of people in the trailer #2 thread that they thought the trailer #3 thread was locked. Except I already unlocked it weeks ago lol

dios mio
We didn't think it was locked... It was.

It was locked until yesterday and Teddy unlocked it (I think). Discussion was then split. Lol what is going on? My post saying TOMORROW in all caps is me making the first post after Teddy unlocked the third trailer thread. But I dont even know where that is or the posts after it are anymore lol

EDIT EDIT: Wait, what, why?? Lmfao
ikr, about to find out which mod did that lol

Forum Pro
Lincoln wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:34 am
Yeah i'm going to lower my expectations. Trailer may not have much new footage.
I think it’ll show plenty new footage. Dunkirk had a whole week of tv spots and it showed plenty new footage. This trailer needs to do a lot of work, more than it would have to in a usual circumstance; we’re getting new stuff don’t worry.

DylanHoang wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:49 am
This trailer needs to do a lot of work, more than it would have to in a usual circumstance; we’re getting new stuff don’t worry.
I actually think it has less work to do since it's most probably gonna come out before any other "big" movies. So there will be virtually no competition... That said they better show us new stuff :judge: :judge:

Forum Pro
Flutterby wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:52 am
DylanHoang wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:49 am
This trailer needs to do a lot of work, more than it would have to in a usual circumstance; we’re getting new stuff don’t worry.
I actually think it has less work to do since it's most probably gonna come out before any other "big" movies. So there will be virtually no competition... That said they better show us new stuff :judge: :judge:
Either way, I believe we will. No third Nolan trailer has ever been short of new footage.

1 hour left..

I think they just started to tease the reveal of the technology. There's no way we're going to the cinemas knowing nothing about it, I saw interviews with actual physicists who don't understand quantum mechanics, even if Tenet won't be too strict about the subject, it is still too advanced for an average blockbuster consumer (including me, ofc) to understand at first while trying to follow the story as well. So I think we're going to know a little more about the background by the end of the day.

As I predicted it. YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!! (sorry, had to through it out)

Announcement on my Birthday. :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Cannot f***ing wait for tomorrow.

Hmm..this forum would've seen a lot more activity even if they'd announced the trailer a some days in advance.

I remember for trailer #2 buzz was stronger.