Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I never even came close to something called Fortnite and now possibly the best trailer of the year that every Nolan fan is craving for is coming as a Fortnite exclusive? WTF?! :lol:

Im sure we will see it nonetheless , but after the brilliant marketing for other Nolan films and trailers I feel a bit let down by this choice.

I’m willing to bet it goes online. If not tonight, it’ll be tomorrow. No way they’re exclusively (a word I’ve yet to see in the ads for this) showing it on Fortnite.

Now’s not the time to fumble the marketing of a movie that already might have to open to limited capacity theaters.

Fortnite is one of the worst BR games ever and seems quite weird to premiere the trailer on it. It's a cartoonish crap, aimed at 12-year olds.

I remember when Disney did the same thing and premiered a recorded message from Palpatine from TROS in the game and that speech wasn't even in the film.

When I saw that tweet I thought it was a fucking joke...is their demographic 8-13 year olds? What the fuck is this shit

People defending this and thinking 9 year olds care about a TENET trailer on a screen where people can shoot paintballs and make noise to distract players.

I guess there are not that many places they can advertise at the moment.

More bummed about the time it's premiering though. A bit too late for us Europeans

In the interest of seeing the trailer ASAP, I made a throwaway Epic Games account. The button leads you to download the Epic Games launcher.

So to access this "Party Royale" feature, is that inside Fortnite? We have to actually download Fortnite?

DABA wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:11 pm
aleks989 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:08 pm
Really ?!?! Fortnite ?!?!

People watch these so much that it's being marketed this way ?!

Gamer here btw and I hate Fortnite :wtf:
amen... don't know why they're marketing a genre pushing, mindfuck epic film to 12 year olds.
No idea who's in charge of marketing in order to hit wider audience, but Fortnite was not the way to go. Targeting people who wouldn't understand/care for TENET. Like you said it, kids mostly. It's an insult to us true fans.

Stupid as hell, but hope it will drop online fast.

hotsauce32 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:19 pm
In the interest of seeing the trailer ASAP, I made a throwaway Epic Games account. The button leads you to download the Epic Games launcher.

So to access this "Party Royale" feature, is that inside Fortnite? We have to actually download Fortnite?
Yes. It's an in-game theater screen where a battle/party goes on lol.

No one is going to be watching this trailer in-game lmfao

I checked the tweet it's just a bunch of kids whining about the game. No one gives a fuck about Tenet