Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
BaneandDawn wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:50 am
Oku wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:37 am
ChristNolan wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:28 am
How does this shit work?

And yeah, why are they revealing so much? I get the feeling that we've already seen half of the new footage from the trailer now. :/
I think the trailer will have entirely new footage
Same.

What happened to the old Trailer 3 thread ????

Reminder that when the trailer hits to put gifs or screenshots in spoiler tags and continue to discuss the released footage in spoiler tags

Bacon wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:15 am
What happened to the old Trailer 3 thread ????
It hasn't happened yet.

Lol why was the old trailer 3 thread merged with trailer 2's thread anf then locked?

It doesn't make sense to talk about a new trailer in the second trailers' thread. This will be more streamlined from now on.

Nomis wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:20 am
It doesn't make sense to talk about a new trailer in the second trailers' thread. This will be more streamlined from now on.
I agree but I also notice you didnt answer my question. We had a trailer 3 thread up and running already that was recently unlocked for discussion. Why go through the trouble of merging that thread into the trailer 2 thread and making an entirely new trailer 3 thread? Both already existed. Just lock the trailer 2 thread.

Did you just want to be the first poster of the thread? Lmao

Except that I didn't merge the trailer #3 thread with the trailer #2 thread. Someone else did. Maybe I'll turn it around by merging that back with this one...

edit: now I see the posts of people in the trailer #2 thread that they thought the trailer #3 thread was locked. Except I already unlocked it weeks ago lol

dios mio

edit2: okay jeez looks like someone deleted the initial trailer #3 thread and just renamed #2 to #3. So there you have it lol

Also tune in next week to true NF shenanigans...

Yeah i'm going to lower my expectations. Trailer may not have much new footage.

Nomis wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:30 am
Except that I didn't merge the trailer #3 thread with the trailer #2 thread. Someone else did. Maybe I'll turn it around by merging that back with this one...

edit: now I see the posts of people in the trailer #2 thread that they thought the trailer #3 thread was locked. Except I already unlocked it weeks ago lol

dios mio
We didn't think it was locked... It was.

It was locked until yesterday and Teddy unlocked it (I think). Discussion was then split. Lol what is going on? My post saying TOMORROW in all caps is me making the first post after Teddy unlocked the third trailer thread. But I dont even know where that is or the posts after it are anymore lol

EDIT EDIT: Wait, what, why?? Lmfao