Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Does someone want to help me troubleshoot this?

I downloaded the 4K version of the trailer and the video is lagging. Audio plays in normal speed but video is just weird. Lagging is the best way to describe it.

Help!

marshallmurphy wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 10:42 am

I downloaded the 4K version of the trailer and the video is lagging. Audio plays in normal speed but video is just weird. Lagging is the best way to describe it.

Help!
Are you sure that your pc can handle it?
I have no video at all :D

Forum Pro
Pr0creation wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 9:36 am
What is the difference between SDR and HDR and does SDR always tend to be better?
No SDR isn’t better, SDR is Standard Definition Rate and works with an older color gamut and smaller dynamite range. HDR is high dynamic range and supports a wider color gamut and provides deeper blacks, boosted vibrancy and more detail/contrast.

However, HDR requires a device that can play HDR material. In this cause though, the HDR conversation was just horrible.

CASE wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 12:06 pm
marshallmurphy wrote:

Help!
I was thinking maybe that was the problem. Dammit. I’m on a MacBook, which I bought less than two years ago. How much money do I have to spend on electronics?! Lol.

DylanHoang wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 12:33 pm
Pr0creation wrote:
What is the difference between SDR and HDR and does SDR always tend to be better?
No SDR isn’t better, SDR is Standard Definition Rate and works with an older color gamut and smaller dynamite range. HDR is high dynamic range and supports a wider color gamut and provides deeper blacks, boosted vibrancy and more detail/contrast.

However, HDR requires a device that can play HDR material. In this cause though, the HDR conversation was just horrible.
:thumbup: thanks

KEM
marshallmurphy wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 12:45 pm
CASE wrote:
marshallmurphy wrote:

Help!
I was thinking maybe that was the problem. Dammit. I’m on a MacBook, which I bought less than two years ago. How much money do I have to spend on electronics?! Lol.
My MacBook is from 2015 and has no problems running it, that shouldn’t be that problem.

KEM wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 12:58 pm
marshallmurphy wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 12:45 pm
CASE wrote:

My MacBook is from 2015 and has no problems running it, that shouldn’t be that problem.
I have no idea what’s wrong then. This is frustrating. :judge:

Pr0creation wrote:
SDR video is 8 bit, HDR is from 10bit up to 12 bit (dolby vision), that means more color information, more dynamic range, its not a linear difference, its exponential meaning its better in every way, however, you need an HDR monitor to see the difference properly, also the trailer looks like it was converted into hdr, wich never ends well

I don't remember if this has been posted already, but wait... What?

User of Interest wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 1:09 pm
I don't remember if this has been posted already, but wait... What?
Something tells me that Debicki's character hid a secret item in her kid's pocket.