Trailer #3

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on August 12, 2020
User avatar
Posts: 362
Joined: September 2019
Are there any good videos of reacting to the trailer? I want to watch some but don't want to waste my time watching the ones that are pure aids.

Posts: 455
Joined: May 2020
Why So Serious? wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:16 pm
So i just saw/heard the most cringe thing ever, the Beyond the Trailer breakdown of the trailer and holy shit, that chick is dumb. It has nothing to do with being a fan of Nolan or not, the way she talks about movie industry in general is so retarded.

She complains about one shot where they enter the building with suitcases(you know the one) and how JDW is not lit enough. Lmao
You should watch it if you want to lyao. It's super cringe
Yea I watched it too. I mean JDW is obviously not the focus in that angle, it could just a small cut of a much longer scene. Not sure what her fuss is...

Also, Kenneth Branagh is a knighted actor ffs. And she is saying that he is a poor actor?

Posts: 455
Joined: May 2020
speedy117 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 7:08 pm
Are there any good videos of reacting to the trailer? I want to watch some but don't want to waste my time watching the ones that are pure aids.
I have watched a few and the serious critics seem to be cautiously optimistic about it, and the casual critics who are excited didn't really have a entertaining reaction. So overall, the reaction videos are not worth watching.

User avatar
Posts: 362
Joined: May 2010
dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 7:27 pm
Why So Serious? wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:16 pm
So i just saw/heard the most cringe thing ever, the Beyond the Trailer breakdown of the trailer and holy shit, that chick is dumb. It has nothing to do with being a fan of Nolan or not, the way she talks about movie industry in general is so retarded.

She complains about one shot where they enter the building with suitcases(you know the one) and how JDW is not lit enough. Lmao
You should watch it if you want to lyao. It's super cringe
Yea I watched it too. I mean JDW is obviously not the focus in that angle, it could just a small cut of a much longer scene. Not sure what her fuss is...

Also, Kenneth Branagh is a knighted actor ffs. And she is saying that he is a poor actor?
She also kept saying she couldn't understand what Clémence Poésy was saying :roll:

Posts: 160
Joined: January 2020
dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 1:16 pm
aleks989 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 12:51 pm
That line in the end had my going ... why am I here ?!?! It truly could be the tagline of his poster.
"This reversing in the flow of time. Doesn't us being here now means it never happened? "
I have a feeling that Tenet is based on the sci-fi theory that space-time is a loop. So at end of the movie, to prevent the world from being destroyed, JDW has to repeat his actions such that the original story happens. So the SWAT dressed guy who reversed bullet saved him, could be JDW himself.
This is the mos great idea i have heard so far. I think the same.

User avatar
Posts: 238
Joined: January 2014
speedy117 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 7:08 pm
Are there any good videos of reacting to the trailer? I want to watch some but don't want to waste my time watching the ones that are pure aids.
Check this one out. Don't worry about the first part where he starts criticizing things, because by the end of his absolutely inspiring reaction, he gives us all something special to ponder and look forward to with this film - this is one of the best trailer reaction videos I've ever seen, especially if you're a Nolan fan:


User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 78
Joined: May 2020
enfitt wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 8:22 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 1:16 pm
aleks989 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 12:51 pm
That line in the end had my going ... why am I here ?!?! It truly could be the tagline of his poster.
"This reversing in the flow of time. Doesn't us being here now means it never happened? "
I have a feeling that Tenet is based on the sci-fi theory that space-time is a loop. So at end of the movie, to prevent the world from being destroyed, JDW has to repeat his actions such that the original story happens. So the SWAT dressed guy who reversed bullet saved him, could be JDW himself.
This is the mos great idea i have heard so far. I think the same.
kinda like HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban

User avatar
Posts: 1230
Joined: September 2014
It's the same room... Ouch!
Image
Image

User avatar
Posts: 486
Joined: August 2019
Location: China
User of Interest wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 9:31 pm
It's the same room... Ouch!
Image
Image
Ouch, so is this where debicki’s bruises on her face come from?

User avatar
Posts: 1230
Joined: September 2014
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 9:41 pm
User of Interest wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 9:31 pm
It's the same room... Ouch!
Image
Image
Ouch, so is this where debicki’s bruises on her face come from?
It looks that way. Anyhow,
the white clothes that JDW is wearing looks the same to me:
Image
Image

Post Reply