Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
That line in the end had my going ... why am I here ?!?! It truly could be the tagline of his poster.
"This reversing in the flow of time. Doesn't us being here now means it never happened? "

nevermind
Last edited by antovolk on May 22nd, 2020, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flutterby wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 7:45 am
I found the scene where Debicki is kissing the little boy goodbye a weird fit compared to rest of the trailer. The setting feel older. How crazy could it be that Debicki is Branagh's mother? And they somehow try to stop Branagh from becoming a monster for some reason? A bit à la Looper
Way too far fetched, but my gut tells me that scene is more important than we think.
I have the same feeling too. This could be true.

aleks989 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 12:51 pm
That line in the end had my going ... why am I here ?!?! It truly could be the tagline of his poster.
"This reversing in the flow of time. Doesn't us being here now means it never happened? "
I have a feeling that Tenet is based on the sci-fi theory that space-time is a loop. So at end of the movie, to prevent the world from being destroyed, JDW has to repeat his actions such that the original story happens. So the SWAT dressed guy who reversed bullet saved him, could be JDW himself.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 1:16 pm
aleks989 wrote:
I have a feeling that Tenet is based on the sci-fi theory that space-time is a loop. So at end of the movie, to prevent the world from being destroyed, JDW has to repeat his actions such that the original story happens. So the SWAT dressed guy who reversed bullet saved him, could be JDW himself.
Interesting point. Could be, I suppose they will try to stop time going inverse ad infinitum, maybe that's the catch, it truly will go in depth exploration on the quantum mechanics and quantum physics. Nolan loves to go full on science when he tries to convey his message connected to the subject (think of Interstellar and the actual black hole being developed with Kip Thorne's equations) I really can't wait to see how this develops.

antovolk wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 12:40 pm

No 5.1 or 4K yet as I haven't seen any DCP versions (which are unlikely anyway since cinemas are closed). FYI the Textless files have split audio, dialogue, music, FX.
“File not found”. Nuked already?

antovolk wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 12:40 pm
Jax_Teller wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 12:31 pm
It just popped up on Apple Trailers. Hopefully, TheDigitalTheater will have it in a higher bitrate and 5.1 soon.

No 5.1 or 4K yet as I haven't seen any DCP versions (which are unlikely anyway since cinemas are closed). FYI the Textless files have split audio, dialogue, music, FX.
None of those links are working for me

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 1:16 pm
aleks989 wrote:
whole plot is based on Maxwell's Demon that can reverse entropy! The picture on the black board is visual representation of Maxwell's Demon!