Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
2019: "Is Marvel cinema?:
2020: "Is Fortnite cinema?"

Only few hours of sleep, but glad I set the alarm to see this. 100% worth it! :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:48 pm
Perhaps in the way Zack Hemsey's is for Inception trailer 3. Sounds like the triplet drum pattern is a motif Nolan is trying to tie to the movie in the way the brahms were for Inception.
That’s is a possibility but it’s not just the drum pattern. The previous trailer had four elements from Ludwig’s score: 1. Synth arpeggio 2. Synth pulse 3. 3 hit drum pattern and 4. That snap-like percussion.

This one is less obvious. The music is embedded with the chords. At the end of the trailer there is a straight up quote from the sizzle reel / prologue. But obviously they could’ve just given these elements to the trailer house.

Interesting that the 3 films listed were TDK Trilogy, Inception, and Dunkirk. But no Interstellar. I would have either listed all 4, or switched out Dunkirk for Interstellar

Still no Aaron Taylor though

rotas wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:44 pm
JDW: "I'm not seeing Armageddon here."
Lady: "No. Something worse."

:shock:

bruh something worse than WW3 and armageddon. this is about to be ridiculous!
They changed it from the 1st trailer where he says nuclear holocaust.

Coop Cooper wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:55 pm
Interesting that the 3 films listed were TDK Trilogy, Inception, and Dunkirk. But no Interstellar. I would have either listed all 4, or switched out Dunkirk for Interstellar
At this point you’d be able to list too many movies, I think it’s because Dunkirk was much better received overall than interstellar.

Coop Cooper wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:55 pm
Depends on the version of the trailer. French version has Interstellar instead of Dunkirk, for example.

El Especial wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:57 pm
rotas wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:44 pm
JDW: "I'm not seeing Armageddon here."
Lady: "No. Something worse."

:shock:

bruh something worse than WW3 and armageddon. this is about to be ridiculous!
They changed it from the 1st trailer where he says nuclear holocaust.
they didn't change it. they just quoted a different part. I'm assuming that both the ww3 and armageddon reference will be used in the movie. chances are he says those two sentences in completely separate scenes

My god. This trailer man. Nolan does it again