Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
The music is definitely based on his material though. I need this in 5.1 NOW.
Last edited by Tarssauce on May 21st, 2020, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demoph wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:42 pm
Really hope Debicki will have some badass scenes, trailer shows her more as
the lady to be rescued, which would be disappointing, whilst Pattinson seems to be the badass...
I'm tired of Debicki always playing the villain and I'm glad she's getting some emotional material to work with. She was fantastic in Widows!

Demoph wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:39 pm
marshallmurphy wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:34 pm
That was fantastic! Doesn't look as dark as I was originally picturing it. Very reminiscent of Inception's tone.

:gonf:
Disagree, looks apocalyptic alike Interstellar and TDKR.
Also Branagh first
villain outside of Batman in a Nolan film since Robin Williams, no? (Damon was only a villain for fifteen minutes, and not the climax of the film)
Mal is the villian in inception.

The scale of it all... This film is going to be huge.

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:43 pm
I didn't watch it — hard to do — but I tried to check out the music. Sounds great but I'm not sure its Ludwig.
This is a great trailer but it does reveal a lot. If you want to go in blind, stay strong.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:45 pm
The music is definitely based on his material though. I need this in 5.1 NOW.
Perhaps in the way Zack Hemsey's is for Inception trailer 3. Sounds like the triplet drum pattern is a motif Nolan is trying to tie to the movie in the way the brahms were for Inception.

Demoph wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:47 pm
TeddyBlass wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:43 pm
I didn't watch it — hard to do — but I tried to check out the music. Sounds great but I'm not sure its Ludwig.
This is a great trailer but it does reveal a lot. If you want to go in blind, stay strong.
I think going in blind would be a mistake for this movie. the storyline is so complex that we are even getting a book explaining the science behind the film. I think he's spilling information intentionally to offset us. this plot is gonna be crazy complicated. I'm all for it.

Silfan wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:46 pm
Demoph wrote:
marshallmurphy wrote:
That was fantastic! Doesn't look as dark as I was originally picturing it. Very reminiscent of Inception's tone.

Also Branagh first
villain outside of Batman in a Nolan film since Robin Williams, no? (Damon was only a villain for fifteen minutes, and not the climax of the film)
Mal is the villian in inception.
She's a femme fatale, not a villain.

Wow wow wow wow that trailer was amazing

Demoph wrote:
marshallmurphy wrote:

Also Branagh first
I'm going to agree with both of you. Nolan wanted this film to crossover a multitude of genres. We are going to experience the dark, the bright, some lighthearted comedy, love, and more.