Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
rotas wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:24 pm

none of u must have watched the live stream then. Debate it out until it becomes news tomorrow. I'll say it again. they announced on fortnite that the FULL FILM will be screened on their servers this summer. no ifs ands or buts.
Read the post above yours
Last edited by Dobson on May 21st, 2020, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rotas wrote:
radewart wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:22 pm
Samuel R. Jankis wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:20 pm

Hahaha I really don't think so.
Yea, Nolan is the biggest proponent of the theater experience, so why would he screen the film on Fortnite???
none of u must have watched the live stream then. Debate it out until it becomes news tomorrow. I'll say it again. they announced on fortnite that the FULL FILM will be screened on their servers this summer. no ifs ands or buts.
Yeah but it won't be Tenet.

rotas wrote:
radewart wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:22 pm
Samuel R. Jankis wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:20 pm

Hahaha I really don't think so.
Yea, Nolan is the biggest proponent of the theater experience, so why would he screen the film on Fortnite???
yeah i guess i misunderstood. I'll take the fall for this one. preparing for the attacks in this thread from y'all. lmao

This does at least suggest that the Prologue editing will be different in the final cut as there is a shot of JDW and the VIP traversing the audience. Which makes sense as the drop down would never have positioned them where it did in the Prologue.

Dobson wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:25 pm
rotas wrote:

Read the post above yours

it was posted at the same time i posted my reply. my bad bud

I really, really hope the music in the trailer is Göransson's work for the film. Also, help out with the last line before the title:

"This reversing the flow of time..." what does JDW say there?

shadmag wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:27 pm
This does at least suggest that the Prologue editing will be different in the final cut as there is a shot of JDW and the VIP traversing the audience. Which makes sense as the drop down would never have positioned them where it did in the Prologue.
was thinking the exact same thing!

Really liking the dynamic between JDW and Pattinson.

DHOPW42 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:27 pm
I really, really hope the music in the trailer is Göransson's work for the film. Also, help out with the last line before the title:

"This reversing the flow of time..." what does JDW say there?
think it's
"doesn't us being here now... mean it never happened?"

radewart wrote:
Not Tenet.

But still..why? How does that elevate viewing experience?