Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
It was always the plan to release the new trailer with FF9 on May 21/22. Now that FF9 is no longer an option, Fortnite is the replacement. It's a no brainer. Not sure why people are scratching their heads over this. It will show up elsewhere once it debuts, so people need to chill out.

So are we all on the same page that “Coming to theaters” instead of “July 17” is just a placeholder in case WB pushes it back a month?

Also, I was around 13 or 14 when I got into Nolan with Memento, so... who knows. I understand why this whole thing sounds weird, but still... these are, you know... people... aren't they?

The overreactions to this are hilarious, WB knows what their doing.

speedy117 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:14 pm
Bacon wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:09 pm
The New ‘Tenet’ Trailer Is Premiering on Fortnite, Because Kids Go Apeshit for Chris Nolan
https://collider.com/new-tenet-trailer- ... what-time/
Is Collider usually this...idk...unprofessional/real? I don't mind it but they are kind of being truthful
Yes, they are usually extremely unprofessional and quite unapologetically agenda-oriented. Only thing keeping them afloat is the actual news and interviews from the industry, articles and community is toxic.

How would everyone feel if Nolan decided to release TENET in Fortnite instead of theatres? That way you don't have to freak out about catching COVID.

TENET wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:18 pm
So are we all on the same page that “Coming to theaters” instead of “July 17” is just a placeholder in case WB pushes it back a month?
Yeah this is the bigger news this afternoon, looks like there is a real chance Tenet moves.

They will release it on Youtube in 100 minutes, and you will be able to stop criticizing, and understand that it was justa move to target another demography than you...

El Especial wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:23 pm
TENET wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:18 pm
Yeah this is the bigger news this afternoon, looks like there is a real chance Tenet moves.
As Antovolk repeats every day, the date is only on the American website and has never been on the international website since it doesn't release the same day in every country.