Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
What a mess. The spots said tomorrow, so for people who saw it on TV it means the day after tomorrow lol. And if it is 24 hour exclusive on Fortnite will it be available immediately at 8 PM ET on Friday?

Okay but what about a 4K link @antovolk 8-) I know you got that little something something

Yes, please. And a 1080p version with 5.1 audio. I hope The Digital Theater gets access to it once it’s out.

I mean, ngl, those 4K links of the previous two trailers were *cheffs kiss*

Also contemplating whether or not I want to watch the new trailer.

I've found that especially skipping third/lasts trailers helps by not being spoiled too much.

I mean hell, I had literally not seen a single trailer of Interstellar prior to release, and just the first teaser trailer of Inception before release. It just left so much fresh stuff to see while in theater. Know what I mean?

I liked that Tenet's teaser trailer was so incredibly short. But I've seen the prologue in IMAX, and some times at home lol, and the second trailer quite some times. Although not anymore in the last couple of months.

Probably going to PM some of you tomorrow lol

Excerpt from the latest Collider article: "The Tenet trailer hits Fortnite at 8pm est, and will replay every hour on the hour. For adults who’d like to watch it, it will also hit YouTube at roughly the same time." :think:

“For adults who’d like to watch it...”

You know what? Fuck it. I wanted to skip the third trailer too. The Dunkirk one was indeed too spoilery for me (did they really need to include the oil set piece in there?). But I’m too deprived of content and excitement and who knows if I’ll be able to see this in July, so I’ll be enjoying this one.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:26 pm
What a mess. The spots said tomorrow, so for people who saw it on TV it means the day after tomorrow lol. And if it is 24 hour exclusive on Fortnite will it be available immediately at 8 PM ET on Friday?
I agree. This seems like a miscoordinated marketing effort.

shadoW wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:34 pm
Excerpt from the latest Collider article: "The Tenet trailer hits Fortnite at 8pm est, and will replay every hour on the hour. For adults who’d like to watch it, it will also hit YouTube at roughly the same time." :think:
There ya go, stop complaining everyone.

Reminiscent of the highly popular Eyes Wide Shut-Pizza Hut campaign