Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
tpb
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on May 21st, 2020, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MorenoVL wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:24 pm
It's simple guys, Fortnite paid ALOT of money to WB for the world exclusive. Easy money
I think it's the other way around. WB definitely payed big bucks to get their trailer in game.

MMFR wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:47 pm
"Live from Party Royale’s Big Screen, see the world premiere of a new movie trailer for TENET, the upcoming film from acclaimed director Christopher Nolan. Starring John David Washington and Robert Pattinson, the trailer will first air in Fortnite on Thursday, May 21 at 8 PM ET.

Stay alert and catch it before time runs out. The Tenet trailer will run at the top of every hour until 8 PM ET May 22nd."
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-U ... rty-royale
Thanks.
24 hours? Shit! I hope it’s just premiering exclusively there.
Like, I get the whole point of this but it would be cruel to us fans who don’t fucking play Fortnite.

This day will live in infamy for these forums. Remember the reactions.

“Do you remember when the Tenet trailer debuted on Fortnite??”

Smile, everyone. We are living in the good ol’ days (not really).

yeah teenagers suck, this movie is for real adults like us, people in their 20's!

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:53 pm
yeah teenagers suck, this movie is for real adults like us, people in their 20's!
Yes exactly!

(Also the fortnite Nolan jokes on twitter have me rolling rn lmao)

Redownloading Fortnite for this

Ace wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:49 pm
This is what it looked like when they showed a SW clip on fortnite.

That is so dumb. Do they really expect people who actually care about this movie to watch the trailer like that? Better question is, why do they want people to see the trailer like this?

Nolan is a gamer. I'm sure he knows about Fortnite. He has three teenage sons after all.
Last edited by MyCocaine on May 21st, 2020, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NF: