Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Bacon wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:38 pm
Please don't play into their schemes and download this game (made by a horribly corrupt and backstabbing company) just to watch a trailer a few hours earlier.

Wait for a bootleg or wait for the thing to actually drop the way it's meant to be seen ffs.
I'll make the sacrificial play here, I'm already downloading it, no one else do it lol.

Will try to screenrecord and upload for you guys

hotsauce32 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:40 pm
Bacon wrote:
Please don't play into their schemes and download this game (made by a horribly corrupt and backstabbing company) just to watch a trailer a few hours earlier.

Wait for a bootleg or wait for the thing to actually drop the way it's meant to be seen ffs.
I'll make the sacrificial play here, I'm already downloading it, no one else do it lol.

You da real MVP

I’m so confused. Why can’t they just release it online at the same time that it premieres on Fortnite or whatever the hell they’re releasing it on. I’m so sick of all this exclusive bullshit.

This isn't about Fortnite or its players, this is about getting the word out to young people. It's extremely smart. Fortnite's official Instagram account has 23,6 million followers, Twitter account has 10,5 million. It has been announced on both.
Last edited by Willem on May 21st, 2020, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hotsauce32 wrote:
Bacon wrote:

It's going to be hard to screenrecord it when kids will be dancing in front of you.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:21 pm
This better be on Youtube in 4 hours. How long does that shit lasts anyway?
"Live from Party Royale’s Big Screen, see the world premiere of a new movie trailer for TENET, the upcoming film from acclaimed director Christopher Nolan. Starring John David Washington and Robert Pattinson, the trailer will first air in Fortnite on Thursday, May 21 at 8 PM ET.

Stay alert and catch it before time runs out. The Tenet trailer will run at the top of every hour until 8 PM ET May 22nd."
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-U ... rty-royale

Dragon_316ca wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:36 pm

No mention of Fortnite. ;)
Nice, hopefully they'll release it online right after it premieres on Fortnite (yeah, kinda weird saying that).

hotsauce32 wrote:

I think we all appreciate that, but I don't think there's any need for the trouble. I'm sure we'll get soon after.

Ace
This is what it looked like when they showed a SW clip on fortnite.

hotsauce32 wrote:
Bacon wrote:

You're the hero we need but not the one we deserve. :gonf:

also just went back to the beginning of this thread and what the fuck happened lmao