Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Facebook too

hey you guys, 12 year olds are people too. they deserve good kinos.

Vader182 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:13 pm
This is an incredibly smart move. It's going to get Tenet in front of the elusive and coveted 18-24 demographic who rarely go to movies anymore, but through an audience who already like genre fare.

If they want to build widespread awareness, this is it. Especially when there's loads of people playing due to lockdown.

-Vader
Nah this is the dumbest shit I've seen in a min. I promise you that most 18+ year olds aren't playing fortnite. The game is riddled with little kids who couldn't give two fucks about Tenet. Just look at the tweet replies.

Bacon wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:27 pm
Kids in Fortnite don't care about TENET and this won't change that lmao

And, I'm actually going to be devil's advocate and say this won't hit YouTube for at least a day or so.
I disagree look how many kids love the Matrix when it came out.

Fortnite is surprising for sure

Innovator wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:24 pm
Bacon wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:21 pm
Innovator wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:19 pm
I guess there are not that many places they can advertise at the moment.
Idk YouTube sounds pretty good to me
I mean, I'm sure the trailer's going to be released on Warner Bros' YouTube channel minutes after the Fortnite premiere.

Otherwise, the TV spots we got last night don't make any sense.
Exactly. Maybe it'll come on YT a couple of hours later, but it'll be today.

As someone who plays Fortnite, this is simultaneously hilarious and amazing. I’ll probably watch it in game even though that’s not great quality lol

I also think it’s a very good marketing move.

speedy117 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:28 pm
Vader182 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:13 pm
This is an incredibly smart move. It's going to get Tenet in front of the elusive and coveted 18-24 demographic who rarely go to movies anymore, but through an audience who already like genre fare.

If they want to build widespread awareness, this is it. Especially when there's loads of people playing due to lockdown.

-Vader
Nah this is the dumbest shit I've seen in a min. I promise you that most 18+ year olds aren't playing fortnite. The game is riddled with little kids who couldn't give two fucks about Tenet. Just look at the tweet replies.
63% of Fortnite players are 18-24

https://www.statista.com/statistics/865 ... ayers-age/

This is a coveted and highly profitable demographic, as they typically go to movies in groups with friends. Older demographics skew more towards couples or small pairings.

This is a very clever bit of marketing.

Reminder: Marketing is for the people who aren't already buying a ticket. If you're already really hyped for a movie (TENET, WW84, MULAN, DUNE, etc) the marketing isn't "for" you. The studio gains nothing by it. The marketing is for everyone else.

-Vader

I mean kids reacting to the first trailer with their siblings or parents seem quite fascinating by it so who knows? I can see Tenet being developed into a video game (maybe more mature than whatever Fortnite is).