TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I think this needs a proper thread for when/in case we get more TV spots in the future.

Holy shit.

HQs from iSpot:

Cant believe we made it here since December, now its happening again! New footage, music, theories :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

Few observations:

I actually like that they changed the title to normal letters, I kinda thought reversing the last E and T felt a bit gimmicky, like "look lol, it's reversible". Don't know why everyone seems to bitch about it, it's only the title.

In TV spot #2, it looks like there are
a few equations on the white board, reminiscent of what Murph was writing in Interstellar near the end. That would definitely confirm the importance of science I guess? At least they will have to say a few words about it.
TV spot #1 has Martin Donovan
repeating "Tenet" twice, which feels strangely unexpected. It's kinda reminiscent of something dreamy, with the distorted voice and the music. Very nice touch.

good observations. Tenet being said twice is a bit weird

Are there any other versions that exist? Because it seems like the second version was uncovered later.

Forum Pro
The Special One wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 3:27 am
It might be weird contextually, but from a marketing standpoint it's quite genius. Right now, what's most important is making Tenet known. The visual and verbal redundancy is definitely gonna help ingrain it in people's subconscious

The Special One wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 3:27 am
Second time he's saying it backwards?

Oku
First one was awesome, good mix of old footage with new, just enough to get you teased for the trailer drop to follow.

Second TV spot was IMO unnecessary and ruined the perfect sense of anticipation that the first spot left you with.

I like the detail that there is
a shelf on the wall with the empty shells. This means that in the end he will have a full bullet in his gun right? Combination of the bullet from the wall and empty shell from the shelf.
Well, its pretty obvious, but I just thought that is really clever, so Nolan :D