TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
antovolk wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:28 pm

If they are trying to sneak into the burning airport hanger while being "inverted" why are they moving forwards (in their perspective)? From the firefighter's perspective they would be running backwards out of the building. Shouldn't they be running backwards so it doesn't look suspicious?

Wow. I somewhat wish I had seen that plane footage first on the big screen, but it looks crazy.

Yeah. It’s best to skip TV spots from now on. They’re usually full of spoilers.

Yeap I'm skipping all footage from Trailer 3 forward and muted Tenet on twitter. It be that way.

-Vader

I like all this footage. I really don't think this gives away too much. Nolan likes to offset us and I think that the physics behind the movie isn't going to end up giving away the plot. Like I said earlier, he ties his plots deeply into emotion and love and is going to create meaning behind why all this is happening. That is the biggest spoiler over anything in my opinion. I'd rather get a better understanding of the TENET universe before seeing the movie because Nolan is known for making everything so complex. I guarantee you we won't know the main core of the plot until we actually see it. These are just small components of an epic movie that is insanely large in scale.

Forum Pro
rotas wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 4:41 pm
I like all this footage. I really don't think this gives away too much. Nolan likes to offset us and I think that the physics behind the movie isn't going to end up giving away the plot. Like I said earlier, he ties his plots deeply into emotion and love and is going to create meaning behind why all this is happening. That is the biggest spoiler over anything in my opinion. I'd rather get a better understanding of the TENET universe before seeing the movie because Nolan is known for making everything so complex. I guarantee you we won't know the main core of the plot until we actually see it. These are just small components of an epic movie that is insanely large in scale.
Agreed. Context is everything. Showing stuff doesn't necessarily reveal too much without the backbone of the narrative. And good point about the emotional weight. Like Cooper and Cobb's inner struggles to return home (hopefully that's not the emotional weight here as well), they add so much more once viewed in full. These are just little appetizers

Is there a way to download those tv promos?

Collector03601 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:45 am
I like the detail that there is
a shelf on the wall with the empty shells. This means that in the end he will have a full bullet in his gun right? Combination of the bullet from the wall and empty shell from the shelf.
Well, its pretty obvious, but I just thought that is really clever, so Nolan :D
Does that mean you need to carry around empty casings with you just so you can use the gun?

Can we please download those Tv Spots in HD somehow???

AhmadAli95 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:41 pm
The plane one is bonkers! I expected them to show some it at the end of the trailer but aren’t showing too much here?
“You are inverted, the world is not. Don’t worry when things start to fall apart as much as rising.”
Do you know whose voice is that? Is it Debicki or Poesey's voice?