TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ruth wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 11:26 am
not to sound like some twat but honestly it is indeed unfair that countries who have followed protocol and rules and did their best at controlling the situation to the best of their capabilities, will have to wait, likely indefinitely, thanks to one country

of course there’s uk too, but i’m pretty sure even they will likely have it under control before the us does. ngl the year seems bleak, was kinda really looking forward to this like some silver lining this summer
Well, there's a lot of countries, not just USA and UK. Latin America didn't have a confirmed release yet. I'm in agony here :cry:

radewart wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 9:35 pm

Nothing real new in this sport, except the brief shot of Debicki yelling, but I though it was well put together.
I have a feeling the Japanese Sept 18th date will soon become the new worldwide release date.

filipeG wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 11:37 am
As a punishment to the US, tenet should be released worldwide except there :lol: :lol:
I am from the US and would allow this lol

WB is spending so much on marketing... just skip the US or states that won’t open in time.

Either theaters drop the 90 days window or WB drops the idea of opening day and date for the entire globe. But then again US theaters are the ones who might be suffering the most (I’m looking at you AMC).

Ruth wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 11:26 am
not to sound like some twat but honestly it is indeed unfair that countries who have followed protocol and rules and did their best at controlling the situation to the best of their capabilities, will have to wait, likely indefinitely, thanks to one country

of course there’s uk too, but i’m pretty sure even they will likely have it under control before the us does. ngl the year seems bleak, was kinda really looking forward to this like some silver lining this summer
You mean England?

The rest of the UK have handled it much better.

at least theres talks of when to reopen in most places, in most of south america this isnt a thing yet, specially in my country,reopening next year seems brutally real, and if thats the case, i`ll be avoiding this site until i can see it.

El Especial wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 2:10 pm
I have a feeling the Japanese Sept 18th date will soon become the new worldwide release date.
The Japanese website has a countdown for the movie release date, which I haven't see on another website (correct me if I'm wrong)?

They seem pretty confident on releasing it on September 18th: https://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/tenetmovie/index.html

Flutterby wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 9:43 pm
El Especial wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 2:10 pm
The Japanese website has a countdown for the movie release date, which I haven't see on another website (correct me if I'm wrong)?

They seem pretty confident on releasing it on September 18th: https://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/tenetmovie/index.html
What does this conversation have to do with the TV Spots thread ? Everytime I see this thread updated I get exited to see if It's posted a new Tv Spot but nah :lol: