TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
all the shots we`ve seen before, we are just getting extra juicy frames

Here`s the spot in better quality

It is a new tv spot yes. But the footage isn't new its reused from multiple tv spots and trailers. And to be honest I'm happy for them to keep it that way. We're so close now, with magazines etc releasing more information everyday. I'd like to keep new visual footage to a minimum

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 2:39 am
It is a new tv spot yes. But the footage isn't new its reused from multiple tv spots and trailers. And to be honest I'm happy for them to keep it that way. We're so close now, with magazines etc releasing more information everyday. I'd like to keep new visual footage to a minimum

There is extended scene when JDW got the gun in the reverse fight scene with swat

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 2:39 am
Completely agree

Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 1:20 am
Here`s the spot in better quality

Thumbnail is totally misleading.

Someone said this on Reddit but idk how I never noticed it. JDW isn't magically retrieving the gun, the other guy actually kicked it. I thought that was interesting.