TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
The Special One wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 3:03 pm
The trailers and especially the Prologue required multiple viewings to catch everything you can imagine the film itself !
True that!

I am glad that I already watched all the footage out there a multiple times. So when I watch the movie for the first time, it will be easier for me to catch all the details.

As of now, I plan to watch at the movie at least 3 times. Maybe 2 times if the movie turns out to be disappointing.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 8:59 am
the score! gives me goosebumps
:gonf:

Anyone know the song? I don't think it's part of the soundtrack.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 8:50 am
0:19 JDW kicks a guy out of the kitchen door onto the street (you can see another guy behind the door). I'm thinking this is from the sequence at the beginning of trailer #2 where JDW takes on 3/4 guys in a kitchen and we see Elizabeth Debicki walking away and into a car that drives off.

El Especial wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 7:59 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 8:50 am
0:19 JDW kicks a guy out of the kitchen door onto the street (you can see another guy behind the door). I'm thinking this is from the sequence at the beginning of trailer #2 where JDW takes on 3/4 guys in a kitchen and we see Elizabeth Debicki walking away and into a car that drives off.
It definitely is.

antovolk wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:28 pm
So, based on that Total Film article and looking at the end of this TV spot,
Washington and Pattinson seem to be pushing a gurney with Debicki on it covered up to sneak her on the plane or something?

radewart wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 6:13 pm
antovolk wrote:
Washington and Pattinson seem to be pushing a gurney with Debicki on it covered up to sneak her on the plane or something?
I think so, get Debicki on the plane then have the plane invert back to it's origin location? But what about Hamesh Patel?

El Especial wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 6:43 pm
radewart wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 6:13 pm
antovolk wrote:
I think so, get Debicki on the plane then have the plane invert back to it's origin location? But what about Hamesh Patel?
]
Well according to TotalFilm magazine he was wearing overalls and safety gear. So I’m assuming he’s pretending to be a plane maintenance crew member

If you want to sneak Debicki in the plane, why do you need to crash it? Why can't you wait for the plane to stop taxiing, then go there and invert time and do it in a safer, more logical way? I believe the scene will be more complex than sneaking someone in.

Flutterby wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 3:47 am
If you want to sneak Debicki in the plane, why do you need to crash it? Why can't you wait for the plane to stop taxiing, then go there and invert time and do it in a safer, more logical way? I believe the scene will be more complex than sneaking someone in.
Yeah for sure, there's a lot more involved than we know. And perhaps what's more interesting is that Emma Thomas said the scene happens fairly early in the film, meaning Debicki's character must be fairly acquainted with JDW and Pattinson early on also.

Another big question mark is what is up with the red car? Do JDW fake Debicki's death in the car which explains why she is lying on the stretcher doing "under-the-covers acting" (direct quote from TotalFilm)