Tenet Industry/Celebrity Buzz

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Scott Derickson’s twitter name gives me a stroke.

NHL players.

Ace

Last edited by Ace on September 9th, 2020, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 8:28 am
good one :lol:

Oku
So what happened to the interviews with the big-name directors that that one article said that they had lined up

IMO every director or movie star who has a movie coming out in theaters in the next few months has an obligation to be shouting TENET's name from the rooftops and helping to promote the crap out of it

These directors and actors (again, just the ones who have movies coming in the next few months) get to wait comfortably on the sidelines until a vaccine is ready or whatever, while freely benefiting from WB's $200 million dollar sacrifice to keep theaters from going under

The least that they could do is send out a tweet or something, or go a step further and do what Mr. Cruise did and take photos and videos to drum up public support

A couple of YouTubers I follow (Casey Neistat, David Dobrik, and Jesse Wellens) got a screening for Tenet.

3:16 They pull up to IMAX Playa Vista

5:34 "Tenet was fantastic. If you can see it in IMAX, see it in IMAX."

His reaction in that video, while positive, was subdued. I love his reaction in David Dobrik's Instagram story right after the movie:

https://streamable.com/3699g7

David Dobrik has stated his favorite director is Christopher Nolan, I'm curious what his thoughts on the movie are.

KEM
Dragon_316ca wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 7:31 am
NHL players.
The greatest sport on the planet