Tenet Industry/Celebrity Buzz

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
A collaboration between Christopher Nolan and Denzel Washington would be a dream.

A Borges man wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 2:23 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 4:38 am
Baker knows what's good. Love Tangerine and Florida Project, need to check out his new one. That guys is truly at the cutting edge.
Trying to figure out why Baker deleted the tweet : (

natalie wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 11:43 pm
A Borges man wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 2:23 pm

Baker knows what's good. Love Tangerine and Florida Project, need to check out his new one. That guys is truly at the cutting edge.
Trying to figure out why Baker deleted the tweet : (
I get it. :( Although I think it’s all right because this exist

And just at the start of the video they show him already saying something about Tenet that I love!

I follow Sean Baker on Letterboxd and he was lukewarm on Tenet on his first review but he loved on the second viewing and said that Nolan should have been nominated for Best Director at the oscars by the airplane scene alone.

For people who aren't aware Baker makes exceptional independent dramas and he is a big movie buff. I highly recommend The Florida Project and Red Rocket. He also shoots on film. I wish he could post more on Letterboxd!