Tenet Industry/Celebrity Buzz

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Joshua Strong wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 7:39 pm
Allstar wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 6:12 pm
Tarantino on the ReelBlend podcast was randomly asked what he thought of Tenet and all he said was “I think I need to see it again.” LOL
I wonder if he ever had the chance to see it on the big screen.

?
Considering his own theater played it in 35mm I imagine he did.

Forum Pro
Allstar wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 9:44 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 7:39 pm
Allstar wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 6:12 pm
Tarantino on the ReelBlend podcast was randomly asked what he thought of Tenet and all he said was “I think I need to see it again.” LOL
I wonder if he ever had the chance to see it on the big screen.

?
Considering his own theater played it in 35mm I imagine he did.
It did?

I was under the impression that he was in Israel all this time. But that's very cool, still waiting to make the trek to the new Beverly

Can you please tell me where this quote is from?

Ace wrote:
June 11th, 2021, 6:50 am
John Krasinski

Ace
^
June issue of Empire Magazine.

Ace
No it’s last months issue with the British rising stars cover.

Issue 390

Thank you!

Ace wrote:
July 15th, 2021, 12:13 pm
No it’s last months issue with the British rising stars cover.

Issue 390

“I was blown away by ‘Tenet,’ I think it’s a masterpiece,” Villeneuve said. “I think it’s a movie that’s an incredible cinematic achievement. I think that it’s a very complex movie, I had so much fun, I saw it several times and each time it was a blast and I think the level of mastery of Christopher Nolan is unmatched.”

“He is by far one of the best filmmakers working in the world today because people don’t realize the eye-level of his cinematic mastery, it’s crazy,” he continued. “It’s crazy. Every time Chris puts a movie on screen, I have to [see it on the big screen]. Of course, I saw ‘Tenet’ in the theaters. You can’t watch a Nolan movie at home, that’s like, that makes absolutely no sense. You have to, at first, receive the full impact of a Nolan movie in a theater. It’s really fascinating to see him evolving from one movie to another and always pushing the envelope, technically, narratively, and always reinventing himself. For me, it’s deeply inspiring to see that master at work.”

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6cUYDw ... sktop&nd=1

:twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: love them both

Ace