Tenet Industry/Celebrity Buzz

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 6:05 pm
Beat me to it :lol:

:thumbup:

Forwards & back?
Will we have Tenet: the reverse cut?
Don’t answer if you’ve seen it already :lol:

Tom Cruise Surprises Moviegoers at London 'Tenet' Preview
Insiders say Warner Bros. accommodated the actor's request to attend a word-of-mouth preview screening of Tenet.

The video tweeted by Cruise also shows the masked actor inside the auditorium, where he and other audience members can be heard applauding as the movie begins. "It is great to be back in a movie theater, everybody," Cruise says. As he later exits, one patron asks him what he thought. "I loved it. I loved it," he says.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... ce=twitter

El Especial wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 6:20 pm
Tom Cruise Surprises Moviegoers at London 'Tenet' Preview
Insiders say Warner Bros. accommodated the actor's request to attend a word-of-mouth preview screening of Tenet.

The video tweeted by Cruise also shows the masked actor inside the auditorium, where he and other audience members can be heard applauding as the movie begins. "It is great to be back in a movie theater, everybody," Cruise says. As he later exits, one patron asks him what he thought. "I loved it. I loved it," he says.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... ce=twitter
Saw it with Chris McQuarrie:

Thomas Q. Napper, film director

Ace wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 3:12 pm
:clap:

Love Mark Cousins! Everyone should watch his Story of Film, and Eyes of Orson Welles, he is a great film historian and artist in and of himself.