Shooting Locations (Trailers/Prologue)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I think it would be cool to open up a topic about the shooting locations and when they appear in the trailer and prologue. I hope this opens up a new perspective and route of discussion! Cheers.

CONFIRMED LOCATIONS that we have actually seen
'
Offshore wind farm - Middelgrunden, Denmark (trailer #1)
Oslo Opera House - Oslo, Norway (image of JDW and RP from EW)
Laagna Tee - Tallinn, Estonia (trailer and leaked filming footage)
Eagle Mountain, California (MASSIVE desert set, built on 10,000 acres of land - this has not been depicted in anything official yet other than construction workers instagrams)
Airport - Victorville, California (site of the alleged plane crash scene that has not been officially depicted yet other than on instagram and twitter)
Breach Candy Hospital highrise - Mumbai, India (first shot of the trailer where JDW and RP appear to be climbing up)
Cannon Hall - England (leaked set footage shot on 70mm - scene between Debicki's character and her son Max with their caretaker. another scene was shot here between debicki and JDW)
Ravello/Maiori/Amalfi, Italy (boat scene between JDW and Debicki was shot here along with another passenger/yacht boat scene. debicki was also depicted on set at one of thse locations wearing a wetsuit and a life vest)

Additional locations
Linnahall - Tallinn, Estonia (prologue: exterior shots of opera house & interior shots of opera house)
Los Angeles, California - (no confirmed shots yet)

Ace

Filming location at Isle of Wight is shown on this crew members wrap gift.

The sator square is all over the place. Maybe it has some real significance in the plot of the movie?

Edit:
would be dope if that’s the case. If it’s true, I think we should translate the word tenet to the original Latin instead of the English meaning of the word.

This is what wikipedia says:
TENET
(verb) (from tenere=to hold) he/she/it holds, keeps, comprehends, possesses, masters, preserves, sustains.
I wonder what kind of importance the square has in the film...
Last edited by Willem on December 26th, 2019, 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wow

Ace wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 8:03 pm
Filming location at Isle of Wight is shown on this crew members wrap gift.
Any idea of who this person is and what job they did for the film? Great find, again!

Ace
I believe he’s the gaffer/lighting technician on the film. Before Tenet he worked with Hoyte on Ad Astra & Dunkirk.

Wait, sorry.... is that an official gift from the studio this guy received, confirming that sator square thing is indeed of significance to the movie or no?

Hustler wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:06 pm
Wait, sorry.... is that an official gift from the studio this guy received, confirming that sator square thing is indeed of significance to the movie or no?
I mean why else would it be there? Seems like it!