Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I absolutely loved the trailer, the music is amazing, it looks stunning, the stunt work will be out of this world, incredible atmosphere overwall. One of the best Nolan trailers in my opinion.

4k version?

This looks great, but I question how much this will hook the average viewer. The "trippy effects" are subtle and relatively easy to miss. Nothing compared to, say, the spinning hallway. That said, the tone, pace and music are killer.

Visually, this is very nice but sometimes I do miss Wally.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 5:09 pm
This looks great, but I question how much this will hook the average viewer. The "trippy effects" are subtle and relatively easy to miss. Nothing compared to, say, the spinning hallway. That said, the tone, pace and music are killer.

-Vader
Yep

ChristNolan wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 4:29 pm
poplar wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 4:28 pm
While I really liked this trailer, few of my friends feel absolutely nothing after watching it. For them it looked generic as hell.
While I don't agree with them at all, this can be a problem for Box Office for Tenet.
Confirmed flop
:lol:

Vader182 wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 5:09 pm

-Vader
Wally is a bastard from a basket who’s been relegated to shooting cruise commercials. Rest In Peace.

10 bucks says Branagh

(Speculation, not spoiler)
is the the older R.Patz

The Special One wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 4:17 pm
Looks fantastic
Sounds Fantastic
Tastes fantastic
Feels fantastic
God dammit Chris, put it away