Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace
DarkChocolateOreo wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 8:08 pm
Hello all.

I think the trailer be released either 9 AM or 12 PM PST.

Sorry if this has been pointed out, but
is that Ralph Fiennes on the train tracks who "kills" JDW?
It’s Andrew Howard. Might have recently seen him in the Watchmen series as Red Scare.

Bacon wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 7:50 pm
El Especial wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 7:40 pm
If you look closely, you will notice the waves hitting the boats are in reverse
It's pretty obvious lmfao
Brutal

Only found the 5 seconds of the actual trailer online on Reddit. The hype is real...

PM please.... I can’t find it

geozou1 wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 8:28 pm
Only found the 5 seconds of the actual trailer online on Reddit. The hype is real...
I post that video on Reddit. If you want the whole leaked trailer, DM me on Reddit.

Nuclear holocaust ?
-No, something worse ... PM spamming

Ruth wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 8:09 pm
Atm I do have a link. Lots of other people do too. I’m not sure why I am currently the only one doing this, and nobody else is offering to share as well.

Thank you to those who did while I was out.
Thank you bro, I did send the link to many.

No one sent me the link yet... if anyone has it please send it to me... much appreciated

Someone please send me the link as well 🙏 Thanks in advance :gonf:

Edit: Got it already! Many thanks to the sender.
Last edited by Bale Fan on December 19th, 2019, 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace
I always suggest not watching any bootlegs.... and I’ve just found out that the leaked #TENET trailer doesn’t even include the after credits, horror movie-like tag (which, in my opinion, is the best scene). Don’t bother ruining your experience with a bootleg! Wait until tomorrow!
Speaking of the ‘horror title card’ - I think the tense aspect really is something that’s gonna come into play throughout the film... like the after title tag scene, which is very horror movie like. I just want this film right now please!!! #TENET
https://twitter.com/adamkhan100/status ... 44517?s=21