Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Would someone be so kind and send a link to the trailer ?

blackColumn wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 3:41 am
Releasing early would be a better choice. Otherwise they are essentially cutting off eastern countries for a late evening release on the western side. Not very international.
Yes it's already 5PM and I won't sleep until it's released, WB I know you're reading this just do it already :judge:

Ruth wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 8:09 pm
Atm I do have a link. Lots of other people do too. I’m not sure why I am currently the only one doing this, and nobody else is offering to share as well.

Thank you to those who did while I was out.
I DMd to everyone while I was still awake. Then when I went off to sleep I left a post saying Im keeping the link active and that they need to forward it between themselves.

Not sure who of those who requested after has it, but the official trailer coming soon anyway.

Flutterby wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 3:55 am
blackColumn wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 3:41 am
Releasing early would be a better choice. Otherwise they are essentially cutting off eastern countries for a late evening release on the western side. Not very international.
Yes it's already 5PM and I won't sleep until it's released, WB I know you're reading this just do it already :judge:
Woah. You may have to wait upto 1 AM , that is next day. Very unfair!

blackColumn wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 4:54 am
Woah. You may have to wait upto 1 AM , that is next day. Very unfair!
I'm catching a plane tomorrow at 8.30AM anyway, so I think I'll pull an all nighter. I'm not boarding it if I don't see it :P

You're right.

TIME RUNS OUT

So exciting to see that look on JDWs face reacting to the backwards car crash. Priceless!

Loved it too, so exciting to see how they will explain time going forward and backwards in the same setting!
Also why the hell is JDW doing pull ups on the boat? :oops:

Flutterby wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 5:35 am
Loved it too, so exciting to see how they will explain time going forward and backwards in the same setting!
Also why the hell is JDW doing pull ups on the boat? :oops:
LOL, was thinking the same thing :D It was probably easy to shoot and play backwards after as it still looks like he is doing them in forward time.

But no idea why he is doing them. Getting ready for something physical or its just his character.

Even in this specific threat about the upcoming trailer we must post "spoilers" alert ?
I mean who comes here not to look for spoilers or specifics since this thread is called TRAILER :D:D

I mean this is becoming like an tetris game

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler