Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
A few new little details:
The new still (JDW and Pattinson in the red light) seems to be at the same location as the rotating thing at 1:06-08. The window is the same.

Clothes: right after that, when JDW kneels in the red light, I think he's wearing the same jacket as at the trainyard, and the same T-shirt as when his mask is on. He has the same T-shirt under the firefighter uniform.

This all seems to take place from the scenes filmed in Tallinn with JDW wearing his Fire Fighter disguise.

quervo wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 2:02 pm
A few new little details:
The new still (JDW and Pattinson in the red light) seems to be at the same location as the rotating thing at 1:06-08. The window is the same.

Clothes: right after that, when JDW kneels in the red light, I think he's wearing the same jacket as at the trainyard, and the same T-shirt as when his mask is on. He has the same T-shirt under the firefighter uniform.
great stuff

Now I found some editing tricks, a few shots seem to come after each other, but they actually don't.

1) 1:06-1:09: a guy is standing in front of the opening... anything. I thought it is Rob, but this guy's trousers are slimmer than his, so who knows. But I think whoever he is, he's on JDW's side.

2) 1:10-1:15: there are two shots, and they are not on the same boat, the one where JDW does the pull-ups is yellow-black, doesn't have any white objects, while Donovan's character is standing in front of white background.

3) 1:50-1:53: someone has already mentioned it, Pattinson's hair is not the same in the beginning and in the end. He has the same hair at 0:54, also they are wearing the same clothes, so I think this, the ending scene and the part at 1:24 are in the same building.

quervo wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 6:48 pm
Now I found some editing tricks, a few shots seem to come after each other, but they actually don't.

1) 1:06-1:09: a guy is standing in front of the opening... anything. I thought it is Rob, but this guy's trousers are slimmer than his, so who knows. But I think whoever he is, he's on JDW's side.

2) 1:10-1:15: there are two shots, and they are not on the same boat, the one where JDW does the pull-ups is yellow-black, doesn't have any white objects, while Donovan's character is standing in front of white background.

3) 1:50-1:53: someone has already mentioned it, Pattinson's hair is not the same in the beginning and in the end. He has the same hair at 0:54, also they are wearing the same clothes, so I think this, the ending scene and the part at 1:24 are in the same building.
JDW is also wearing the fireman jacket when he's talking to Clémence Poésy and says "nuclear holocaust"

Correct me If I'm wrong..
but we saw nearly every shooting location in the trailer, right? Except the desert set and some studio sets we didn't found yet
- India
- Estonia
- Norway
- Denmark
- Italy
- UK

Big Victorville presence in the next trailer bank on it

X-MementoMori-X wrote:
January 4th, 2020, 3:43 pm
but we saw nearly every shooting location in the trailer, right? Except the desert set and some studio sets we didn't found yet
- India
- Estonia
- Norway
- Denmark
- Italy
- UK
Did we see Denmark?

El Especial wrote:
January 4th, 2020, 4:30 pm
X-MementoMori-X wrote:
January 4th, 2020, 3:43 pm
- India
- Estonia
- Norway
- Denmark
- Italy
- UK
Did we see Denmark?
The wind farm is there, and the Magne Viking (big ship going backwards) has a Danish flag (and a Norwegian as well).

what about Italy? I think only in the prologue