Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I always thought the SWAT person was just trying to reach a gun. Seeing it out of context makes it look weirder.

Yes and someone is dragging away from it. But it does look weird like they’re gasping for air or being possessed by a demon or something.

We've been discussing whether the train going backwards means something or not. I've noticed something I don't remember have been mentioned.
There are two camera settings in that shot: first: we see JDW's face and the train on the left side goes towards the camera. Second: we see his back, and the same train is heading to opposite direction, because it moves towards the camera as well, while on the other side the other train is moving away. There's a very short shot after that and I had to pause and stop every frame of it, but the other (darker) train is going away.
So this means there are two separate movements of time in these shots.

DHOPW42 wrote:
April 7th, 2020, 7:13 pm
I always thought the SWAT person was just trying to reach a gun. Seeing it out of context makes it look weirder.
Yeah, but look at the way he's moving back. That's unnatural. It looks like he's struggling. At the very least, there is some sort of time manipulation going on with that person, but I'm saying it looks way different that the car reversing. It doesn't look like a person just "reversing" because I can't imagine what the normal "forward" motion would look like. It looks like he's struggling and being manipulated against his will.

Coop Cooper wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 2:01 pm
DHOPW42 wrote:
Yeah, but look at the way he's moving back. That's unnatural. It looks like he's struggling. At the very least, there is some sort of time manipulation going on with that person, but I'm saying it looks way different that the car reversing. It doesn't look like a person just "reversing" because I can't imagine what the normal "forward" motion would look like. It looks like he's struggling and being manipulated against his will.

Here is the trailer in reverse. It looks like Hoyte is pulling his right leg, which is straight, he's only kicking with his left. It's weird, but only because he is struggling very hard.

quervo wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 4:25 pm
Coop Cooper wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:

Here is the trailer in reverse. It looks like Hoyte is pulling his right leg, which is straight, he's only kicking with his left. It's weird, but only because he is struggling very hard.
Hoyte the DP?

speedy117 wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 8:41 pm
quervo wrote:
Coop Cooper wrote:

Hoyte the DP?
Yep, we need to break the 4th wall down. :twisted:

quervo wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 9:41 am
speedy117 wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 8:41 pm
quervo wrote:

Hoyte the DP?
Yep, we need to break the 4th wall down. :twisted:
Not only he is operating the MSM 9802 on his shoulder, he`s also pulling the actor himself, eat your heart out Wally !

I looked at this image and took a guess of whatever the artifact/rock-thing is, so I was comparing it to Google Maps and found this:
I'm purely guessing here :lol:

Unimportant, but the trailer has now over 20 million views on YouTube.