Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
antovolk wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 8:14 am
It's on par with Dunkirk's second trailer, and still longer than Inception's!
True. But when you compare it to some of the trailers that were released lately, it seems kinda short and compact which I think is a good thing.

@TheDylanHoang on Twitter:
The new TENET trailer is...very cool.
Lot of story elements, lot of action and those practical effects 🙌
See it on the big screen.
He also says in a reaction that there’s time manipulation in it.

This dude is totally trustworthy, been following him since Dunkirk days. Edit: I asked him if he was sure it’s the trailer and not the prologue, since the trailer is not officially out.
Last edited by Willem on December 18th, 2019, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Willem wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 9:13 am
@TheDylanHoang on Twitter:
The new TENET trailer is...very cool.
Lot of story elements, lot of action and those practical effects 🙌
See it on the big screen.
He also says in a reaction that there’s time manipulation in it.

This dude is totally trustworthy, been following him since Dunkirk days.
Thats insane! That time bit excited me the most! Thank you for the share! :thumbup:

antovolk wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 8:14 am
AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 8:12 am
Long-ish prologue, short-ish trailer. I dig it.
It's on par with Dunkirk's second trailer, and still longer than Inception's!
We'll take whatever we can get at this point

Don't forget there is time manpulation involved. So nothing really can be said about the length of the trailer.

The length of trailer will likely vary depending on your geographical location, digital device settings, internet service provider and speed. There are some other factors involved too. For instance, viewing the trailer on smartphone with auto roation on will likely trigger the trailer beginning in reverse - technically an epilogue.

blackColumn wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 12:50 pm
Don't forget there is time manpulation involved. So nothing really can be said about the length of the trailer.

The length of trailer will likely vary depending on your geographical location, digital device settings, internet service provider and speed. There are some other factors involved too. For instance, viewing the trailer on smartphone with auto roation on will likely trigger the trailer beginning in reverse - technically an epilogue.
im not sure thats how it works, but you got me hooked.

^ That IS the reason why Nolan refused to release the teaser online. Film's production team has been working closely with Youtube and other digital platforms ever since and special arrangements have been made to host the file for Tenet trailer on encrypted, time locked servers. What that means is that even YouTube is allowed to host the file only temporarily.

Anything more would ruin the surprise element but here it goes. The length of the trailer will get reduced by a second every 222 minutes so you are watching less and less content until eventually, you guessed it, TIME RUNS OUT

Ace
There is some bootleg of the trailer around.