Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Follower wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 3:24 pm
The trailer is so Nolan-ish. Epic. And it gives Inception vibes due to actors being suited up.

I totally can't figure out what's happening in the car chase though. Which car are they sitting in ? and how do they start driving TOWARDS the car which is crashing in reverse. When initially they were moving ALONG with it while it crashed? I have repeatedly watched it but still confused as hell.
JDW and Pattinson are driving in the BMW which is going backwards while the Audi and silver car are going forwards, then when they see the silver truck flip and crash backwards it is from JDW/Pattinson point of view.

pk12 wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 3:46 pm
Follower wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 3:24 pm
The trailer is so Nolan-ish. Epic. And it gives Inception vibes due to actors being suited up.

I totally can't figure out what's happening in the car chase though. Which car are they sitting in ? and how do they start driving TOWARDS the car which is crashing in reverse. When initially they were moving ALONG with it while it crashed? I have repeatedly watched it but still confused as hell.
JDW and Pattinson are driving in the BMW which is going backwards while the Audi and silver car are going forwards, then when they see the silver truck flip and crash backwards it is from JDW/Pattinson point of view.

Yeah there is no way I'm watching a shitty bootleg of a Nolan-trailer that I can watch in glorious HD by tomorrow.

If anyone does have a bootleg, hook a hoe up with a link in the DM's pls!!!!!!!

Sanchez wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 3:50 pm
Yeah there is no way I'm watching a shitty bootleg of a Nolan-trailer that I can watch in glorious HD by tomorrow.
And that's not even the worst part about the bootleg. Apparently it's missing the starting and the end of the trailer.

Going by the current trend though I won't be surprised if people are watching a bootleg movie one hour before the blu ray release just to get a lead over others. I mean what the hell! What hapened to patience?

I gave up :oops: There are shots which have to be seen in the best quality possible so kudos to you guys who are staying strong and waiting until tomorrow. It sure will be worth it :thumbup:

I am kind of shocked. The past few first full trailers for Nolan films I haven't been a fan of (mainly TDKR and Dunkirk), so I'm surprised at how well put together and edited this trailer is. Reminds me of Dunkirk's final trailer.

Bacon wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 4:01 pm
I am kind of shocked. The past few first full trailers for Nolan films I haven't been a fan of (mainly TDKR and Dunkirk), so I'm surprised at how well put together and edited this trailer is. Reminds me of Dunkirk's final trailer.
Yep, it gives such a feeling of tension and extremely high stakes. Plus that score and how it intensifies towards the end! Im blown away!

Is the line at the end of the bootleg "don't try to understand it, feel it" ? I couldn't make out the last part.

I'm still a bit worried about them playing it so close to their chest. The budget of this is insane and the trailer gives away very little in terms of actual plot or even the basic concept of the film. I could see some people not being a fan of the mystery.