Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 3:17 pm
BlackColumn you really need to chill, like in life, every post has a charnge of agressiveness in it, lets wait a few more hours, youtube always largs behind the stats for videos.
Alright Nicolas. Since you ask I shall wait.

blackColumn wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 3:27 pm
Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 3:17 pm
BlackColumn you really need to chill, like in life, every post has a charnge of agressiveness in it, lets wait a few more hours, youtube always largs behind the stats for videos.
Alright Nicolas. Since you ask I shall wait.
i apreciate it

One thing I noticed on probably my 65th watch (😛) was in the car chase scene w JDW and Pattinson driving, the cars in the background seem to be moving backwards...? Like their car, and that tan car that crashes are the only ones going fwd at the time (which then of course they both seem to reverse directions after the tan one initially crashes...)

WHAT IS HAPPENING

People who said this doesn't look "THAT" good, I mean... it looks fucking great.

Anyone have this in 1080p or 4K yet?

atilasantos wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 2:52 pm
Pretty cool trailer, but it shows too much, I guess
And it doesn't look that beautiful as it could. Nolan should bring Wally back
I was hoping for something more like Inception cinematography. That one looks great
But the score it's amazing, though
Agree..
In my opinion wally>>>hoytema

Look at TDK and inception

the last scene where Pattinson says ''What the hell happened here'' in that specific shot pattinsons hair was messy when the other shot come to vision his Hair was like it was never been touched before

ANY THEORIES ?

I'm on the HvH train with Nolan tbh. Guy has yet to miss

blackColumn wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 3:00 pm
It's happening right in front of our eyes.
blackColumn wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 1:10 pm
IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET!
Are you seeing the world go in reverse? :shock:

Man, being such a die hard fan and seeing his movies dozens and dozens of times, sometimes I forget that there's nobody out there like Nolan. Like, I forget to step back from my fandom and realize that he's really the only game in town presenting such wild, original ideas and concepts. Other filmmakers are putting unique stuff out there, but he's on another level with having such a large canvas and communicating outside-the-box stuff... He's seriously one of if not THE most important voice in Hollywood, getting you to actually use your brain and feel a sense of wonder and mystery about seemingly real world topics. Everything he makes is just so classy and professional and beautifully articulated, it's really stunning. I honestly can't think of a more important film to see in the theater next year.