Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Considering the old trailer and prologue thread was lumped together, thus sometimes difficult to follow, a separate thread was requested.

Dump all the info for Trailer 2 here.

Hoping for a classification tomorrow or Monday otherwise I fear there might not be a trailer... But that would be weird.

Nomis wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 3:43 pm
Hoping for a classification tomorrow or Monday otherwise I fear there might not be a trailer... But that would be weird.
Watch it's the same trailer that was in front of Hobbs and Shaw this summer. lol

I don’t know much about trailers but maybe it’ll be like the teaser. Rated on the same day for US theaters - doesn’t need to be rated to drop online. Delay classification in foreign countries to keep it a secret.

But the prologue got rated and they dropped a date - even if it was in a cryptic way.

I was starting to believe we were not getting a new trailer anytime soon, so I'm glad that it now looks like we'll finally get to see new footage next week.

Should be some exciting days ahead.

The good news is we’re definitely getting something online - a trailer, a list of theaters, a poster... so exciting.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 5:02 pm
The good news is we’re definitely getting something online - a trailer, a list of theaters, a poster... so exciting.
exactly

Judging by that logo spinning and stopping on the clocks 12/19/19, it should most definitely hit on Wednesday, what I'd want though is, tomorrow poster and trailer and then the prologue with ROTS.

I'd love it if they release a poster tomorrow