Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Are we 100% certain it's Pattinson saying, "what the hell happened here?" He's behind a wall and his voice is pretty clean, and to me that doesn't really sound like him. Sounds like someone in the same room as JDW.

I dig the second trailer but it doesnt have the emotional oomph a lot of trailers often have. But that’s on purpose because they need to keep the plot under wraps and keep the public guessing and curious. Just like the teaser, it’s a sizzle reel almost.

But the prologue was hair raisingly tense.
My mouth was agape. When the diplomat dude they were trying to extract was wincing from the gunshots in his seat, my heart was racing. I’m 100% the actual film will be wayyyyyy more involving than this mere 2nd trailer.
Last edited by Nomis on January 16th, 2020, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: use spoiler tags

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 4:38 pm
Are we 100% certain it's Pattinson saying, "what the hell happened here?" He's behind a wall and his voice is pretty clean, and to me that doesn't really sound like him. Sounds like someone in the same room as JDW.
99.9% sure it’s Pattinson.

So is the trailer that came out with Star Wars considered trailer #2? I'm curious as to when you guys think the next trailer will come out, with which film?

90% certain it'll be with Black Widow (May 1st), Dunkirk was with Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 around that same date.

Otherwise Fast and Furious 9 (May 22nd)

geozou1 wrote:
January 27th, 2020, 11:11 pm
So is the trailer that came out with Star Wars considered trailer #2? I'm curious as to when you guys think the next trailer will come out, with which film?
I consider it trailer #1 because the only thing we got before was a teaser, not a trailer.

Look closely - At 1:57 into the trailer, when the SWAT guy attacks JDW, you can see ANOTHER SWAT team guy on the other side of the bullet filled glass attack Robert Pattinson at the same time.

Anyone else see this?

The Special One wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 3:23 am
Look closely - At 1:57 into the trailer, when the SWAT guy attacks JDW, you can see ANOTHER SWAT team guy on the other side of the bullet filled glass attack Robert Pattinson at the same time.

Anyone else see this?
Wow, now i see it too, you really are the special one

Mr.Plottwist wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 3:44 am
The Special One wrote:

Anyone else see this?
:D Fascinating isn't it, you can see the spinning room open on the other side too, then something comes out. Possibly the very same SWAT guy in reverse time.

The Special One wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 4:14 am
Mr.Plottwist wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 3:44 am
The Special One wrote:

Anyone else see this?
:D Fascinating isn't it, you can see the spinning room open on the other side too, then something comes out. Possibly the very same SWAT guy in reverse time.
I totally agree! I noticed it too but could not explain how is it possible. I’m starting to like this little nod to Prestige, like you have two doors and two people coming out of the “box” :D